DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Universe TV Thread

goodhelmet

Daredevil Season Three, The Defenders and Luke Cage teaser trailers did their jobs. Hope Daredevil Season Three resembles the first more. Don’t get me wrong, I quite liked Daredevil Season Two but I didn’t love it like I did Daredevil Season One. I liked how Defenders used Nirvana’s Come as You Are.

Iron Fist looked okay in the first peek from it.

• Like 1

I was reading the new Empire magazine at work (it was a slow day) and there was an article about Luke Cage. Apparently some of the villains in the show are:

Spoiler

Cottonmouth, Black Mamba, and Diamondback. Although they mentioned that the actual characterisation (of these versions of) those characters is also partly inspired by actual Harlem gangsters from the 70s &80s.

Could be interesting.

And it will probably come as culture shock when the Diamondback they are referring to turns out to be Willis Styker and not Rachel Leighton of the Serpent Society / BAD Girls Inc.

• 3 weeks later...

Its nice to see Runaways alive again though I sort of wish it was on netflix instead of hulu.

Madalena on AoS would make me happier if she wasn't just going to be a voice. I'm still kind of happy regardless.

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/09/2016 at 5:41 AM, TheVileOne said:

Cheers, TheVileOne. I read your early reviews of the first seven episodes from Daredevil Season One, Jessica Jones, Daredevil Season Two and now Luke Cage.

• Like 2