DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Universe TV Thread

goodhelmet

THE

MOTHER

FUCKIN'

HAND

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I said ooohhh when Stick said the Hand. That shot of the Hand climbing up the building.

I spoke about Daredevil and Elektra's costumes, now the Punisher...

SXbl6cm.png

Skull and leather jacket!

So if Finn Jones is now playing Iron Fist:

Does that mean Loras Tyrell is dead on Game of Thrones

Hard to tell, since

they already seem to be diverging from the books with his character. In the novels, he'd been sent to invade Stannis's headquarters and was horribly mutilated in the battle. In the show, he's still in King's Landing and involved with all the Faith Militant intrigue.

So if Finn Jones is now playing Iron Fist:

Does that mean Loras Tyrell is dead on Game of Thrones

Hard to tell, since

they already seem to be diverging from the books with his character. In the novels, he'd been sent to invade Stannis's headquarters and was horribly mutilated in the battle. In the show, he's still in King's Landing and involved with all the Faith Militant intrigue.

There is no real proof that Loras was injured invading Dragonstone. We only hear about his injury from his father, after Maergery has been arrested and accused of treason. Mace has plenty of reasons to lie at that point. Aurane Waters is the only other person who has even said anything about the invasion of Dragonstone, and that dude isn't exactly honest.

I've seen the first seven episodes of Daredevil s2 and my review should be going up shortly.

You lucky shit! ; )

Is he? I don't know if I could stop at 7, and then have to wait weeks to see the end.

Having to wait for the second half is a fair trade for getting to see the first half before us ; ).

When is your review up, Vile?

I feel very lucky having gotten to watch these seven episodes, but yeah I am dying to see the rest of the season.  My review will be going up tonight.  I think it just got held back a day to give space to some other Friday stuff and my interview with Christopher Daniels.

• Like 1

Gwendoline Christie has a far bigger GoT role than Finn Jones, and she managed to be in Star Wars and the Hunger Games last year without her GoT time getting scaled down that much (which probably was more of a function that her character's arc had advanced faster than everyone else's, so she had to sit and wait for them to catch up). But if you add up all of Ser Loras' screentime across the 50-odd hours of the show (so far), that's still only like 25 minutes total.