DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Universe TV Thread

goodhelmet

Most, if not all the broadcast network superhero tv shows don't hold my interest.  Admittedly, I haven't given Agents of Shield too much of a chance, but what I've seen did not excite me enough to keep coming back to it.

Jessica Jones and Daredevil have their flaws, but I like that they're trying to be more than just episodic, case of the week type of shows.  It's nice to have the MATURE rating to see the physical and psychology consequences of being a 24/7 action hero too.

I enjoyed the Agent Carter premiere, and Hayley Atwell is truly great in this role.  I like the sense of progression in the character relationships and dynamics that have been set up.  Glad they brought Dottie back, so I hope we haven't seen the last of her.  Mrs. Jarvis was finally introduced.

I'm assuming the senator's marriage to Madame Masque is just for show so he can get the political power, or he might just be a hapless underling to Whitney Frost.  I hope Frost does actually get to become Madame Masque this season.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Daredevil Season Two trailer is one of the best trailers I've ever seen.

"You hit 'em and they get back up. I hit 'em and they stay down."

"I think you're a half measure. I think you're a man who can't finish the job. I think you're a coward."

Looks like Daredevil gets a new mask:

DSNYFcK.jpg

I have one small thing that bugs me... In this era where trailers give away way too much of a film/series, is there a need for a Part 2 of this trailer?

I know they'll want to show off Elektra a bit but couldnt they have combined the two trailers into one 3min trailer? Maybe its just me....