DVDVR Message Board

Is there anything wrong with the idea of firing the current Sin Cara and putting Hunico back under the mask and pretending it is the same guy?

Yes, but only because firing someone who's injured is wrong, and Sin Cara's always injured.

Other things aside, it felt like they ran out of stuff to do when they hit hour three...there was a lot of filler until they got to the closing segment.  Nice to see some people get real TV time that don't normally get it, but still odd.  Mixed blessing of three-hour Raws.

Is there anything wrong with the idea of firing the current Sin Cara and putting Hunico back under the mask and pretending it is the same guy?

Yes, but only because firing someone who's injured is wrong, and Sin Cara's always injured.

HHH needs to go to all of his doctor's appointments and as soon as he is cleared to wrestle wish him well on his future endeavors.

Lots of guys here sleeping on the Wyatt match. It was a sloppy match, Wyatt nearly fell over when he was waltzing Truth to his finisher, and the crowd were really dead for it.

Also they were probably waiting for Kane in one form or another. The angle's in a holding pattern until we see him again.

Kane is probably out for a few weeks or very intermittent as he films See No Evil 2.

Other things aside, it felt like they ran out of stuff to do when they hit hour three...there was a lot of filler until they got to the closing segment.  Nice to see some people get real TV time that don't normally get it, but still odd.  Mixed blessing of three-hour Raws.

When I said back on page 1 that it wasn't a good show - the main reason was because at 3 hours it felt like the Bataan Death March. 

Creating the DVDVR Twitter account was the worst thing for me because instead of choosing what I wanted to watch - I now have to suffer through lengthy periods of nothingness. Plus shows that are laid out so the Miz comes out at fucking 10:45.

And still Raw is better because at least the commercial breaks dont last 15 minutes. Nor do they do the NFL/TNA trick of WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK AGAIN!!! after watching a guy walk down the hall.

YES. 3 hours is too fucking long. As I fast forwarded thru on my DVR, I thought I skipped enough shit I'm not interested to be near the end of the show, only to find that I was only through 1 hour 40 minutes.At some point I fell asleep and skipped to near the end when I awoke because I didn't want to deal with it any more. It's plainly obvious that the writing staff is incapable of filling out 3 hours of Raw and the extra time gives them more of an opportunity to fuck up and makes other segments too long to just stretch time. How could USA's president still think 3 hours is a good idea?

When I said back on page 1 that it wasn't a good show - the main reason was because at 3 hours it felt like the Bataan Death March. 

Creating the DVDVR Twitter account was the worst thing for me because instead of choosing what I wanted to watch - I now have to suffer through lengthy periods of nothingness. Plus shows that are laid out so the Miz comes out at fucking 10:45.

And still Raw is better because at least the commercial breaks dont last 15 minutes. Nor do they do the NFL/TNA trick of WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK AGAIN!!! after watching a guy walk down the hall.

Well as far as best uses of your time goes, I think everyone would be okay with you not live tweeting RAW or iMPACT if it meant you spent that time on say another DVDVR 500.

• Like 1

I think the best way to create a new 500 would be while Live Tweeting Impact.

Especially as Dean tries to remember when he saw TNA guys live a decade okay... only to realize he is thinking of someone else.

STEVE BRADLEY!!! #48!!!... oh wait...

It makes sense that Dolph was back to doing the job since he had his quarterly win on Sunday night.  

And finally the "anything less than replicating Bruno's Championship run = Dolph being buried" crowd shows up to write off nearly beating the Shield 1-on-3 with "doing the job".

And speaking of tag teams, LOS MATADORES. Hell with it, I'm totally onboard. Here's hoping we learn that their origin is a rip of the first Zorro movie, and that an aging Tito Santana has passed his legacy down to two deserving street rats desperate for revenge. And that they put bullhorns on Rosa Mendez or something. I don't know, I don't have this completely thought out. But as a guy that loves Mumbai Cats, I can not WAIT for this. 

Co-signed.  I mean, really, the Colons were never going to do much on TV.  Small guys who hit big moves isn't great recipe for a long WWE tag run (Except London/Kendrick but that came during one of those "Wait, there are WWE tag team champions?!?!" stretches), so small guys how hit big moves with a silly gimmick is a much better way to get them back on TV.

Is Your're Next a WWE Films dealie.  One of the killers has a sheep mask resembling the bald Wyatt boy's mask.  I can't imagine that Vince hasn't copywrited everything about the Wyatt's and is just waiting to sue someone.

I noticed that, too.  Was wondering which came first: The Wyatts or the film?

There is also no reference to the sleaze thread and/or the dildo blender

There's been enough creepiness bleeding back into the board with 'Total Divas', we don't need more.

HHH needs to go to all of his doctor's appointments and as soon as he is cleared to wrestle wish him well on his future endeavors.

And sit perpendicular to him, staring at the side of his face, in the doctor's office, while the doc explains what works best for a stubbed toe, which, in Mistico's case, resulted inexplicably in a torn Achille's tendon.

WWE actively trolling the Internet marks is starting to become equal parts annoying and legitimately hilarious.Do any of you actually just chill the fuck out and watch the show anymore? It's a story. Let them tell the fucking story you instant gratification junkies. Do you stand up in the middle of Batman and scream that Bane is making him look weak?! Just watch the show and see where the story goes before you rush to judgment two segments into a six month story for fuck's sake.

Wrestling is best when people get emotionally involved and give a shit what is happening to the characters. People are pissed because they wanted their boy to get his revenge, and he didn't. That's a good thing. Fuck chilling out and watching wrestling. That isn't nearly as much fun.

Regular wrestling fan outrage is more than fine. As you alluded to that's basically the point of wrestling. The people I was talking to and about are the ones who are currently experiencing smart mark outrage - they aren't disappointed that Bryan lost or got screwed over, they are the ones crying that Bryan is being buried with talking points like 1 pedigree being greater than Cena's arsenal and are crying foul using terminology like "looked weak." Somehow wrestling and in particular wrestling fans have mutated to the point that those people are somehow getting worked way harder than the ones who just want to see their favorite win the title.