DVDVR Message Board

I was thinking that they should do a "I am Daniel Bryan" ad campaign with people wearing fake Daniel Bryan beards that can be purchased at shop.wwe.com or out of the back of Daniel Bryan's car before shows.

Have a night where the wrestlers are wearing the beards too in a show of silent support for the only man with the balls to take on the boss. Have plants that look like Daniel Bryan that Orton keeps RKO'ing. Finally at the end of the night the real Daniel Bryan comes from the crowd and fucks Randy's world up. 

Get Zack de la Rocha to update his song to be "GOATS ON PARADE" for Bryan's new theme music.

I hope we get a moment like when Sting took off a Sting mask to reveal that he was Sting, only with Bryan taking off a fake beard to reveal it was Daniel Bryan.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Is Your're Next a WWE Films dealie.  One of the killers has a sheep mask resembling the bald Wyatt boy's mask.  I can't imagine that Vince hasn't copywrited everything about the Wyatt's and is just waiting to sue someone.

I love the idea that a guy who has had 1 #1 hit in his entire career was ever the "biggest pop star in the world."Hell, when he had that number 1 hit, Adele was clearly the biggest star.

He used to be Mr 305, now he's Mr Worldwide. How else would he call himself that if he wasn't the biggest pop star in the world?

This thread has everything, guys who don't watch the show complaining about a show they didn't watch, doom and gloomers, relentless optimists, guys who will wait for the story to play out and guys who want Bryan to beat everybody immediately. And I'm not even partially responsible. Amazing.

New York's hottest wrestling board is...

• Like 2

This thread has everything, guys who don't watch the show complaining about a show they didn't watch, doom and gloomers, relentless optimists, guys who will wait for the story to play out and guys who want Bryan to beat everybody immediately. And I'm not even partially responsible. Amazing.

Is it better or worse than RAW threads that take almost a week to get to five pages?

Is it better or worse than RAW threads that take almost a week to get to five pages?
Depends, if two idiots get scalped inside five pages, that's just efficient. This is exposing everyone that posts here as some sort of denigrate.

I thought Robin Thicke was the new hotness.

Blurred Lines is his first #1.  In fact, it's his first top 40 hit.  But it's a big fucking hit.

I think JT has the best selling album of the year so far, fwiw.

New York's hottest wrestling board is...
I can tell the board is going down hill because the thread is already to the next page and no one has liked this yet.Brilliant catch by scraylo.
  • Like 1