DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

Steph being on UUDD is one of the most surreal things I've seen in quite some time.  Need to watch the video, but that's pretty amazing she's on.  @Red is Dead, I've always liked Steph the person and I'm sure this will only reinforce that.  Which makes it infuriating why her heel character is the way it is (dressing down everybody but not getting her comeuppance), but that's been covered in the Raw topics.

14 hours ago, nofuture said:

Shane using a hammer on his NES when he loses is the most McMahon thing ever.

Man, woulda killed for Million Dollar Man to offer a kid an NES if he dribbled a basketball ten times in a row and actually let the kid win, only to have young Shane run out at DiBiase's bidding and take a hammer to it right in front of the kid.

14 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Steph being on UUDD is one of the most surreal things I've seen in quite some time.  Need to watch the video, but that's pretty amazing she's on.  @Red is Dead, I've always liked Steph the person and I'm sure this will only reinforce that.  Which makes it infuriating why her heel character is the way it is (dressing down everybody but not getting her comeuppance), but that's been covered in the Raw topics.

She kind of addresses that in that she knows shes a top heel. But she doesnt follow it through to the logical conclusion of comeuppance.

• Like 1