DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

We probably should have started this a lot earlier. But they posted match two of the Madden tournament (Miz vs Mikaze) a couple of days ago, and they showed the bracket (with nicknames):

Now we know 24/7 is Kofi because that already happened. M-Maker is Miz, Samurai is Kalisto, Uce is Jimmy Uso, and Mr Miller is Heath Slater. But who are Champ, Cold Beer, Oklahomie, Big Deal and Meatball?

Sandow is Sizzle. That one came to mind too.

By the way, holy shit, this made me like Sandow way more than WWE's crack writing staff ever did. Huh, what a shock, let a guy do his thing and he'll be entertaining.

And Tong Po's SFIV game is STRONG.

Sandow is Sizzle. That one came to mind too.

By the way, holy shit, this made me like Sandow way more than WWE's crack writing staff ever did. Huh, what a shock, let a guy do his thing and he'll be entertaining.

And Tong Po's SFIV game is STRONG.

He jump your super move.

• Like 1

Rusev's debut was tremendous, and I found it's a great video to get people interested in the show.  How can you not like the natural excitement they all have with Tong Po having that chill happy vibe to him?  The infamous phrase seals it, many people cracked the hell up watching it.  What's cool is it is actually working in bridging that gap that wrestling has been having a hard time with.  They'll watch this and start getting into it, then out of curiosity see New Day and maybe flip out over the FF song being used.  i've seen many Let's Play videos and what's refreshing about this is there's not much of a gimmick to it.  Sure, if you think him being a wrestler is the gimmick so be it.  But I watch this and it's just some friends chilling out playing games.  That makes for awesome viewing.

And I never thought it was possible to get weirded out by anybody saying "Keep it tight", but damn if Big E didn't do his best to accomplish that.

I'm trying to word this so it comes across well. My concern is that this channel might be short lived if these guys/girls start showing that they have better personalities & more charisma than what creative gives them. Not that we in the IWC would be surprised at that but the casual fans that come across these YouTube videos.