DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like the are announcing…. Something about the channel at 4 pm EST

(They also changed all the social media stuff to that question mark)

Basically a long winded way of saying the channel is back without really saying what is going on

Only things really are that they went out of their way to not show people who are no longer with company, there will be a tournament to determine UUDD Champ, Ricochet is still LRLR Champ

• 3 weeks later...

BREEZE AND BATTLE OF THE BRANDS IS BACK!!!!

It is funny - when they started teasing this yesterday and that they wanted to see people's reactions I was like "Okay - Breeze clearly has to be back"

I wonder if they do it with 2K22 or if they're going to stick with the older RAW vs Smackdown games. I'd assume the former, since they have PS5 controllers, but you never know. Honestly I'm kind of burned out on them doing the older games.

Weird that Breeze is back, does that mean he's not continuing on with TheSweetz stuff or just doing this in addition? I'd assume it's just a side gig, since TheSweetz just uploaded a video yesterday. But it had been pretty silent in the weeks before that.

Yeah - I have a feeling that Creed fought to have him as a UUDD employee again and since Breeze isn't wrestling anywhere right now (or for the foreseeable future) - the WWE agreed to it

32 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

If Breeze is just doing the school and cons, theoretically no reason for wwe to object to him being on there. Not like Chugs being in the other company .

Heck - it wouldn't shock me if Breeze signed a WWE "Legends" contract

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Heck - it wouldn't shock me if Breeze signed a WWE "Legends" contract

He's a totally viable 2034 WWE HOF candidate:

"This flamboyant character wowed the WWE Universe by tapping into current trends of the time with his selfie stick, and with stupendous comedy skits as the Fashion Police with partner Fandango, with whom he rose to the legendary peak of NXT tag team champion. He might be very best known however for his entertaining performance against international star Jushin Thunder Liger at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn."

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ace said:

He simply said he wasn't doing MattInTheChair. I assume he still does TheSweetz, since it's subscriber based.

What the fuck is MattInTheChair? Twitch and Google searches come up with nothing, and he's always in a chair gaming on TheSweetz, so...

That's who Breeze was during the weekly Da Party episodes (along with Cesaro, Cole, and Woods) after he was released.

Edited by Ace

Just now, Ace said:

That's who Breeze was during Da Party after he was released.

Yeah - during that period when Breeze was release but was still in his no compete, he was still on the channel and when they were playing Uno, his name was usually Matt (his real name - which he hated them calling him that) plus whatever he was sitting on

For Example this was the episode he was introduced as Matt in the Chair

The new Battle of the Brands is fun as Baron Corbin shows up and he and Breeze starting smack talking each other and lightly touch on road stories

EDIT

HA! - Corbin dropped a "He's just mad because Theory took his gimmick and got it over" line on Breeze and I just spit out my drink.

Also - Breeze claims he is retired, which if true - at least for now - would explain any reason he can be back

• 2 weeks later...