DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

3 Hours of D&D. But because this is backstage at a taping, John Silver shows up an hour in and... joins the game for the whole rest of the stream. And manages to reduce the whole table to hysterics a couple of times.

Oh, and the subsequent episode is also up already:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 12:46 PM, RIPPA said:

So they finally salvaged Battle of the Brands and I am deeply amused that they have to pretend Renee Young and Selina Vega - who are each in good feuds on each side - don't exist

Bianca Belair replaces Selina and Toni Storm replaces Renee

Also game has officially been modded so women can wrestle for men's titles and be in gimmick matches (besides ironman)

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, odessasteps said:

They are teasing some UUDD Rumble content, presumably for Sunday. 

I'm surprised it wasn't posted on the Youtube channel because there was a whole promo video on social media

Besides the "Rumble" which is LRLR vs. BRE vs. UUDD team (that is why Liv Morgan and Samoa Joe popped up in the Uno Video)

Breeze defends against AJ Styles

There are also Shelton vs Kofi and Dakota Kai vs. Teagan Nox

This is the Instagram post - https://www.instagram.com/p/CKeOM55sAzs/ (since the board no longer embeds Instagram)

• 2 months later...

During the Battle of theBrands show today, they mentioned that when Woods said he was streaming live, people thought he meant on Twitch and he basically said 

“not going to do anything to get in trouble” or such. 

so, I’d bet most of those guys like Woods and Claudio are done with Twitch, 

• 2 weeks later...

Entertained by the fact that it appears that their solution to the Billie Kay/Peyton Royce problem was to switch their last names and they are now Billie Royce and Peyton Kay

• 3 weeks later...