DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 - Q4

RIPPA

I like Kana's new name though I'm surprised they didn't just go with Kanna.

Bayley vs. Sasha main eventing the next Takeover is awesome news. I love the stip chosen as well. With that and the finals of the tag tournament I'm really looking forward to the next Takeover.

Greg, if you hate Gargano and Ciampa, I would skip the next 3 weeks of NXT tv.

Tapings were fun as usual, The full card for Takeover is a little merky but I think it will be:

Sasha vs Bayley Iron woman match for the divas title

Semi and finals of the dusty classic with Joe/Finn, Vaudevillans, Gable/Jordan and Rhyno/Corbin

Bull Dempsey vs Tyler Breeze

Asuka vs Emma or maybe a tag match with Becky or Charlotte as Asuka's tag partner.

Some thoughts on the tapings

First taping had

Crews vs Crowe in a decent match,

Corbin/Rhyno beating Gargano/Ciampa (Corbin  is the number 1 heel in NXT, Crowd at up his indie hater gimmick to a tee).

Ty Dillenger beat Martin Stone

Adam Rose vs Tyler Breeze was supposed to happen but Bull Dempsey came out and attacked Tyler before that happened.

Bayley beat Crazy Mary Dobson. Bayley had a big celebration with Izzy in the ring. Feel good moment. Then Sasha came out and they set up the match at Takeover. Crowd went crazy for this.

Second taping:

Gable/Jordan beat The Mechanics. It's insane how over Gable is with the crowd.. I really want to see him be the one to beat Finn for the NXt title

Eva Marie beat Carmella by countout - Awful match with the crowd just being ruthless to her. I felt bad for her husband having to sit in the crowd hearing them chant loudly "you can't wrestle"

Tyler Breeze beat Bull Dempsey

Kana debut as Asuka. Emma and Dana came out to welcome her and told her to leave. Asuka left like a geek.

Vaudevillans beat Blake/Murphy in a boring title rematch. I've seen enough of these two teams facing each other in my lifetime

Third taping

Apollo Crews beat Johnny Gargano : I enjoyed this. Gargano is way more over than Ciampa is with the crowd.

Dana and Emma beat the Aussie twins.

Tyler Breeze beat Ciampa. Stiff match. These two work well together.

Finn and Joe beat Enzo and Big Cas in the Dusty classic. Good match. Love finn's new entrance.

NXT giving me all the stuff that I want to see. Thank you so much.

Sasha/Bayley 30-minute Ironwoman match surprises me. I thought Dana Brooke would be next in line. They really want to make every Takeover show feel like a mini-Wrestlemania.