DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

It seems like a generic, last week of August type action movie that gets #1 at the box office just because there is nothing else.

It's releasing Christmas day this year.

Against 47 Ronin, Grudge Match (the Stallone/DeNiro boxing movie) and Secret Life of Walter Mitty

EDIT: Anchorman 2 opens the 20th, the 2nd Hobbit movie the week before.

It seems like a generic, last week of August type action movie that gets #1 at the box office just because there is nothing else.

It's releasing Christmas day this year.

Against 47 Ronin, Grudge Match (the Stallone/DeNiro boxing movie) and Secret Life of Walter Mitty

EDIT: Anchorman 2 opens the 20th, the 2nd Hobbit movie the week before.

Yeah, I go to Movie Insider virtually everyday so I know the remaining slate for the year. There is like 20 movies I want to see this fall (counting the releases from this week). I may go see it based on my options.

Would you rather they say "From the Director of a movie most of our target audience will be sleeping through when their English teacher gives up trying to make them read the actual play"?

• Like 2

I haven't been excited to see a mainstream movie in awhile, but this Gravity flick has me there.  The hype has set in.  Gravity will at least be visually appealing.

This is your moment, Sandra. Well, I'm ignoring your other moment but you get what I saying.  Wait, she's not really going to read this so why I am explaining it out to her?  Yeah...

Edited by _MJ_

At least this Godzilla sorta looks like Godzilla unlike the one from that awful 1998 Matthew Broderick movie.

I'll check it out at the cheapo theater at the very least.

At least this Godzilla sorta looks like Godzilla unlike the one from that awful 1998 Matthew Broderick movie.

I'll check it out at the cheapo theater at the very least.

Xander Harris: Matthew Broderick did not kill Godzilla. He killed a big, dumb lizard that was *not* the real Godzilla.