DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

Oh hell yeah, sign me up for that. 

I just love that of all the people they could have got for a one man show in 2013, they went with Robert Redford. Hopefully it's good.

The other thing that looks really really interesting about it is that when you look at imdb - the entire cast list is just him.

So it doesn't seem like a "let's fill the time with flash backs, etc" just Robert Redford being Robert Redford for 90 minutes.

I mean just that shot in the trailer where he is looking back on his boat after having to abandon it was fucking awesome

Universal finally found a Scarface  v.3.0 script they liked. David Yates (last four Potter films) will direct.

They should wait 20 more years to keep the time distance from the first to the second. 

EDIT: and if it doesn't star Michael K. Williams I am not aboard

It's about Mexican drug cartels. But I am not sure how they would do it since they are at least four movies a year where the cartels are involved. Unless, they based it on like some Adolfo Constanzo/Sara Aldrete shit. I haven't seen Borderland yet so I don't know how much they delve into it.

I really do enjoy the days when Hollywood is clearly trolling the internet

Deadline is reporting that signed to play Sam Kinison in a biopic on the late comedians life...

Josh Gad

Okay, just for the record... I know it's popular to shit on Josh Gad, but he is NOT a bad actor. He was hysterical in Book of Mormon on Broadway (where he was nominated for the Leading Actor Tony) and was great in his time on the Daily Show.

Okay, just for the record... I know it's popular to shit on Josh Gad, but he is NOT a bad actor. He was hysterical in Book of Mormon on Broadway (where he was nominated for the Leading Actor Tony) and was great in his time on the Daily Show.

Yeah, but Sam Kinison?

In any event, if the writers and director do a good job, imagine how many minds will be blown if his religious history is covered in full.

GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE

He's talking about Bruce Willis dropping from Expendables 3 because he wanted an obscene amount of money.  He's being replaced by

Harrison Ford(!!!)

What if he had a bigger offer for a movie that would shoot during the same schedule? Maybe it's not greed. Maybe it's just doing business. 

Based on the pissy press junket interviews he did, he seems to hate these movies and thinks anyone who pays to see them is an idiot.

Please tell me this means another Bruno reunion tour!?