DVDVR Message Board

Hi There! Let Us Explain

RIPPA

Actually I only got a youtube clip to work when I skipped the tags and just pasted the "share" url from the video.

the media and youtube tags did nothing.

Which is fine if it stays that way. just a quick copy/paste.

DAMMIT...Odessa.

Well, I'm just glad the board is back, not to mention all the regular names and faces.I'm also glad I was never so known that anyone would consider stealing my name.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just resume wandering along the periphery for the next several years.  Kind of like one of those drinkers on the far side of the bar on Cheers.

I used to post here years and years ago. I wanted to start again since the WWE has been really good and I missed stuff like Ken The Box in my life. Couldn't get past any registration filters ever, though, for about two years.

Zubaz Gregg by any chance? I remember enjoying your stories back in the day.

• Like 1

Youtube links still work - you have to use the tags though. The media tag doesn't work... at least for now.

Someone asked about the signature thing in the Two Questions thread and for now - you can ignore individual signatures (or people in general). Look under your "My Settings" tab.

I will see if I can find the universal turn off switch

Go to Ignore Preferences under My Settings.  There's a checkbox above "Users I'm Ignoring" to ignore all sigs.

Are there "turn off signatures" and "posts per page" options for this new board?

Also wondering if there are any "posts per page" options for the new board or if there will be as time goes on?

Really glad the community is back. Thanks, y'all.

I absolutely applaud everyone for the maturity in not stealing names. Though I did tell someone to steal FSW before he registered, so maybe he's a pod person and no one knows it.

Actually, I may have stolen someone's name because there was a JonnyLaw and a Jonny Law, and to be honest, I don't remember which I was.

Guest The Magnificent 7

Where the hell are J.T. and assfax?

JT hipped me to the new address, so he is at least aware the new board is up.  I'm sure he will be along at some point.

I just now saw that the board was back.  I don't post a lot, but it is ri-goddamn-dicilous how much I read this board........which I didn't realize until I couldn't check it several times a day. 

Good to be back!