DVDVR Message Board

Hi There! Let Us Explain

RIPPA

Speaking on placing blame on others, where is Red is Dead and J.T.?  Those two are the culprits!  J.T. is works for the DEFENSE Department, for crying out loud.  You know he's got a couple of codes locked in a briefcase somewhere.  He used one on us!  As for Red, it's clear that his baby runs the show in his house.  She's a wily one, she'll have to monitored from now on!  :lol:

Hey... wait a minute.... that reminds me.... can he come back here now that his tenure in WWE is over? And can his comps go back up for sale?

I wonder what kind of access Naylor had to THE VAULT. So many Samoan Swat Team matches....

Ugggggggggghhhhhh

We just got the board back... now I gotta do stuff... How many months 'till March.....

You bring this stuff on you. Do you see me taking any responsibility for anything? I made it through the entire AWA 80s set. That's something right?

Yeah, we want Naylor and Naimark back. Or maybe Zombie Naylor and Naimark can fight him.

I know for a fact that one of those names registered an account last night. Whether they use it is a different story

I've been checking the deathvalleydriver.com link for the past day or two trying to get on here...it turns out I just needed to refresh the page.  So much good posting lost...Also, thank you for no one stealing my name and posting mediocre unfunny things so I can continue doing that myself.

• Like 1

Like a Dr. Ruth sort of thing?

Or not that type of fucking doctor?

General PracticeI will sew you up, build you a robot arm or produce your album.  

You should have went with Godking Emperor Victator IV

Like I could remember that when I log in. 

• Like 1