DVDVR Message Board

Hi There! Let Us Explain

RIPPA

What is always weird to me is when I hear people who have tried for years to get into the board or whatever. If what we had before was some sort of inadvertently enclosed community I can only wonder just what is to come. 

What is always weird to me is when I hear people who have tried for years to get into the board or whatever. If what we had before was some sort of inadvertently enclosed community I can only wonder just what is to come. 

Posted Image

Those people are sneaking across our border and taking our jobs!

Someone from here could do the Naylor shoot and ask him NOTHING about his time with the WWE or NXT. Ask him nothing but questions about wimpie-abusing tag teams.

He prolly can't say anything anyway.

I used to post here years and years ago. I wanted to start again since the WWE has been really good and I missed stuff like Ken The Box in my life. Couldn't get past any registration filters ever, though, for about two years.

Youtube links still work - you have to use the tags though. The media tag doesn't work... at least for now.

Someone asked about the signature thing in the Two Questions thread and for now - you can ignore individual signatures (or people in general). Look under your "My Settings" tab.

I will see if I can find the universal turn off switch