DVDVR Message Board

Hi There! Let Us Explain

RIPPA

I have a feeling that the Change Display Name feature is going to be interesting.

That was always my favourite feature of a board I posted on 10 years ago. And yet I've never seen it again since. So this is wonderful progress for the DVDVR! Of course I've instantly gone back to the shitty name I chose for here 7 or 8 years ago, but at least it'll not be long before I get a less dumb name. Or more likely, a more dumb name

Well THAT was disconcerting. I tried to visit the board from work this morning and it was giving me the phishing block on my firewall. Until I knocked the "www." off.

If anyone else is having problems with that "deathvalleydriver.com/forum/" is working fine for me from here.

Look I don't want to be a dick. But this place right now feels like one of those tents at an art show that only has like two ugly paintings, one sculpture, and the owner is staring at you waiting for you to buy something. So your friend walks up to you and says "Let's get the fuck out of here", and your like "Yeah, let's...".

Look I don't want to be a dick. But this place right now feels like one of those tents at an art show that only has like two ugly paintings, one sculpture, and the owner is staring at you waiting for you to buy something. So your friend walks up to you and says "Let's get the fuck out of here", and your like "Yeah, let's...".

Nah...you are pretty much a dick.

• Like 2

I always wanted to get rid of this godawful username I registered myself with on this board 10 years ago. I was thinking about going with "The Z-Man", but that would have probably been even worse and I don't want to besmirch the good name of Tom Zenk.

Now I just added a space between The and Z. Oh well, maybe next time.

Since I just worked an overnight shift where I had to talk myself down from punching my boss, this board's return is great news that I needed on a bad day.

As far as stealing names goes, it would have led to some awesome hijinks if FSW and I thought to do it to each other to the same time and switched names.

Well...  bye

• Like 2