DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Can someone help me find video of Scott Hall doing the "spooky fingers" directly at the camera on video? I'd love to know if anyone can id when this one happened.

8649%20-%20monday_nitro%20nwo%20scott_ha

I like when Hall would do the chhh-chhh-chhh-ahh-ahh-ahh along with the spooky fingers.

Then you just might like what I'm making.

Really random request now. Looking for Hogan/Hall/Nash or any combo of the three, holding a giant over sized check. Anyone got a lead on footage of that?

i don't know that i've seen anything like that. if it happened, my best guess would be a NJPW show they appeared on.

I don't know what everyone else is on (and I would like a puff), but if Rollins keeps putting on fucking awesome matches on PPVs and (when time permits) good matches on RAW and Smackdown - he's getting my vote next year.

• Like 1

Can someone help me find video of Scott Hall doing the "spooky fingers" directly at the camera on video? I'd love to know if anyone can id when this one happened.

I like when Hall would do the chhh-chhh-chhh-ahh-ahh-ahh along with the spooky fingers.

Really random request now. Looking for Hogan/Hall/Nash or any combo of the three, holding a giant over sized check. Anyone got a lead on footage of that?

I would love to see Scott Hall holding a giant Price is Right type check, maybe getting all amped up to play Plinko and spin the big wheel. 

I'm not one to judge, but that's a pretty weird fetish you got going on there.

• Like 4

I don't know what everyone else is on (and I would like a puff), but if Rollins keeps putting on fucking awesome matches on PPVs and (when time permits) good matches on RAW and Smackdown - he's getting my vote next year.

I don't know man there's a lot more wrestling out there than WWF PPVs and Raw and Smackdown.

• Like 1

I'm not one to judge, but that's a pretty weird fetish you got going on there.

Making a video for botchamania/worldstar. Wanted specific things. Ended up with a little less than ideal, but the girlfriend laughed, so I hope it passes the muster test for both groups enough to publish it.

EDIT: Anyone know how to send stuff to maffew? I can't find anything.

His name is Butthole Stabber

Butthole Surfer
Then when he got on a roll the announcers could say he was "pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain, Maggle!"
Bingo! I'm sure it couldn't cost much to get Gibby Haynes to make an appearance.

Butthole Surfer
Then when he got on a roll the announcers could say he was "pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain, Maggle!"
Bingo! I'm sure it couldn't cost much to get Gibby Haynes to make an appearance.
$40 and a drum set to light on fire.

Butthole Surfer

Off topic, but I once got a p good lapdance while that song was playing.

That'd be an interesting topic for the music thread, but I fear where that may lead.