DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Doesn't the E test for pot?    I've heard stories about Hornswoggle loving some weed.  

Otherwise, I can't possibly imagine why he would get hit with a violation.  

Unless there was some creative bookkeeping and this is yet another Orton violation getting passed off on someone else. 

Would lifts count?

c762ecdc5b8ca0832d61918ed86c3e48.jpg

• Like 8

So apparently WWE was the most viewed youtube channel in August 2015. Should have been UpUpDownDown, but there's still time.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/sep/28/wwe-top-youtube-charts-little-baby-bum

http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-is-most-viewed-channel-on-youtube-is-it-hurting-raw.php

Do they sell New Day tracksuits?

The ones they wear on the Table For 3 show were Puma brand, so really all you would need is a sweet New Day patch. Probably end being cheaper for you and I'm sure better made than any tracksuit that you'd get from the Shopzone.

On Twitter Xavier keeps linking to Puma's site where they sell the tracksuits.  When asked about patches he said they're trying to get those.

But it's all good, pretty soon we'll finally be able to get New...Day Socks.  Of course it comes at a time I'll be wearing jeans so I can't show them off all the time, but I'll still get them.

speaking of WWE people on youtube, Emma's doing a cooking show...

Not gonna lie, after seeing this video, and considering I had the ingredients/out of sheer boredom, I tried the ham-less version (since I'm a vegetarian). Not that bad.

Good for her though. They should really add these out of character/non-wrestling shows to the Network. Woods' show is great, as is Graves'.

Listening to so many wrestler podcasts, the amount of wrestlers with the "so and so called me and a I hung up because I thought it was a RIB!" story seems a little fishy...

Eh, I dunno. These guys probably do get a lot of crank calls so I wouldn't doubt that sort of thing happens frequently. Like you're trying to mow the lawn or something on your week off and the 5th crackpot in  two days claiming to be Vince McMahon or someone you know calls you up, you'd probably just start thinking it was a rib. It probably doesn't happen as often as some of those guys make out but it's probably not a rare occurrence.