DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Cracking a dropped ceiling tile is part of paying your indy dues.

VFW halls 4ever,

RAF

Reminds me of the Hit Squad's old gimmick where they would take a guy and press slam into the ceiling at the Charity Hall in Bayonne. Fast forward to the Russ Haas memorial show in 2002 where they faced the Shane Twins, who press slammed THEM into the ceiling. The whole building lost their minds for that spot.

Oh man, I was up there for one of those shows.  Who did they do it to when I was there (during the 2002 World Cup)?  Was it Rain Child?

VFW halls 4ever,

RAF

Reminds me of the Hit Squad's old gimmick where they would take a guy and press slam into the ceiling at the Charity Hall in Bayonne. Fast forward to the Russ Haas memorial show in 2002 where they faced the Shane Twins, who press slammed THEM into the ceiling. The whole building lost their minds for that spot.

Oh man, I was up there for one of those shows.  Who did they do it to when I was there (during the 2002 World Cup)?  Was it Rain Child?

JAPW 6/7/2002. Tough Enough Pete was the victim du jour of the day.

• Like 1

According to wiki, Michael Cole is 46, not 48.     Also someone at WWE is not good with math.  If he started at 226 and now weighs 169, that is a loss of 56 pounds, not 65.

It's 57 actually.

And he also said, that he put on some weight SINCE then, so 65 was the total loss, which he didn't hold for long.

VFW halls 4ever,

RAF

JAPW 6/7/2002. Tough Enough Pete was the victim du jour of the day.

"You won't see this move in WWE" - The announcer on the Burning Hammer

And THANK GOD for that.