DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

BneTakSCEAAYA-a.jpg

It's gonna be great when the do the Wyatt retrospective DVD and they pull out all the Rosebud footage of Billy Bob

I really wouldn't mind if Becky wrestled in that outfit. My face would probably look like Brick Slowman's face in this pic if she did. Is that Tully's daughter beside Becky? I don't know who's creeping me out more the Chris Hero looking dude with pigtails or Gotch.  

• Like 1

From Facebook:

I very rarely post personal pics on here, and that includes off-TV photos of me and Brock. But this photo by Ary Dalton from backstage has to be one of my favorite off-camera photos of the two of us. Just a humble Jewboy Advocate and his Conquering Beast!

11907197_952491334789584_332184244175503

Naaaaah!  Mongo straight!

BneTakSCEAAYA-a.jpg

It's gonna be great when the do the Wyatt retrospective DVD and they pull out all the Rosebud footage of Billy Bob

I really wouldn't mind if Becky wrestled in that outfit. My face would probably look like Brick Slowman's face in this pic if she did. Is that Tully's daughter beside Becky? I don't know who's creeping me out more the Chris Hero looking dude with pigtails or Gotch.

Are you calling Blue Pants Becky?

11953103_1644754575772134_16404708862874

Take in to account the story about the Bella's blackballing Maria for spreading the story about the Bella twins night in the Jacuzzi with one Mr. Johnny Ace during their initial run and this picture...well I don't really have words or anything really just...wow.

11953103_1644754575772134_16404708862874

Take in to account the story about the Bella's blackballing Maria for spreading the story about the Bella twins night in the Jacuzzi with one Mr. Johnny Ace during their initial run and this picture...well I don't really have words or anything really just...wow.

The Bellas liked their night with Johnny Ace so much that they recommended him to mom?

• Like 3

Did the Bellas have any connection to wrestling before getting hired by the WWE? 

There isn't one, that I know of.  They weren't wrestlers before signing, were they?  I kinda thought they went the usual route (struggling models see WWE as steady paycheck and way to increase their visibility until they get famous enough to get into something else).  Most of the time, the supermodel-types spend a few years in wrestling, then get out and forget about it.  They don't marry into a carny family and turn their siblings and parents into lifeliong carnies.

I can kinda see Nikki getting together with Cena.  Brie marrying the funny-looking guy with the hobo beard, greasy hair, and composting toilet seems a lot less likely.  Mama Bella marrying a lifelong carny doesn't seem all that plausible either.

God, I'd like to know what Mrs. Baba and Mana Bella have in common.  Or maybe I don't.

We need a moratorium on the word "carny".

Did the Bellas have any connection to wrestling before getting hired by the WWE? 

There isn't one, that I know of.  They weren't wrestlers before signing, were they?  I kinda thought they went the usual route (struggling models see WWE as steady paycheck and way to increase their visibility until they get famous enough to get into something else).  Most of the time, the supermodel-types spend a few years in wrestling, then get out and forget about it.  They don't marry into a carny family and turn their siblings and parents into lifeliong carnies.

I can kinda see Nikki getting together with Cena.  Brie marrying the funny-looking guy with the hobo beard, greasy hair, and composting toilet seems a lot less likely.  Mama Bella marrying a lifelong carny doesn't seem all that plausible either.

God, I'd like to know what Mrs. Baba and Mana Bella have in common.  Or maybe I don't.

They left after their initial stint. Then found out that nobody wants them, because they are talentless.

So they came back to WWE and took the 2 most over stars as their boyfriends/men.

Since then they got multiple tilte-runs and storylines and are now taking over the WWE one Bella at a time.

And WWE can't do nothing about it because they have Cena/Bryan/Total Divas and the merchandise sales in their hands.

I read that online, so it must be true!

So, is Survivor Series 2019 gonna be HHH/Steph/Zombie Vince/Shane/Linda vs Cena/Bryan/Johnny Ace/Brie/Nikki for control of the company?  With Kevin Dunn as special guest enforcer?

• Like 1

From Facebook:

I very rarely post personal pics on here, and that includes off-TV photos of me and Brock. But this photo by Ary Dalton from backstage has to be one of my favorite off-camera photos of the two of us. Just a humble Jewboy Advocate and his Conquering Beast!

11907197_952491334789584_332184244175503

Why has no body dumped a truckload of money in front of Brock to play a movie villain? There's probably a dozen Marvel roles he was built for alone. Let's see, Beast, Juggernaut, Cable, Venom/Eddie Brock, Wonderman, TV Incredible Hulk ala Lou Ferrigno, Strong Guy, Colossus, The Thing, Abomination, Rhino, Sabretooth, Deathlok, Manthing, and Hercules just to name a few. On DC there's Lobo, Bane, Solomon Grundy, Killer Croc, and any of the Gorillas. Warner Brothers should sign him to a three picture deal and promote the heck out of it. I'm sure Brock would love getting paid even more to do safer "fake shit".