DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Nanae Takahashi is 37, been wrestling for 20 years, and is currently have the best year of her career.

On Iwata, I've been really impressed with her. I think she has the most star potential out of any of the young girls that have debuted in the last year or two.

Boy people here really wouldn't like that I think Kyouna is currently better than Bito.

I like Iwata a lot, she has been really impressive. I think there are a fair number of wrestlers that debuted in the last few years that I think have a really bright future if they keep improving and stick with it. I like Hashimoto of Sendai Girls' quite a bit as well, she brings something different to the table and is legit enough that I have no problem accepting she can already hang with wrestlers with a lot more experience than she has.

7 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Boy people here really wouldn't like that I think Kyouna is currently better than Bito.

I find it arguable at worst. Kyona is fairly talented and has picked up things faster than most. I would say she is better than most of Stardom's rookies have been with a similar level of experience.

13 minutes ago, Happ Hazzard said:

Anyone else having problems with Stardom World? nothing on there will play for me at the moment.

I've been watching it all day without any issues, but I've seen on Twitter people sporadically having issues since they switched platforms. Not sure what the cause is of it.

I kept getting charged for the old one every month on my credit card. It was a big hassle to try and block the charge and get a refund. Numerous emails and phone calls this week to try and fix the situation. I am very reluctant to sign up for the new service.

Perhaps its a browser problem. i just finished the main event from the 9/9/16 show with no problem.

9 minutes ago, ka-to said:

I kept getting charged for the old one every month on my credit card. It was a big hassle to try and block the charge and get a refund. Numerous emails and phone calls this week to try and fix the situation. I am very reluctant to sign up for the new service.

Was this for the youtube service?

Just the usual IT advice - reboot, run a virus scan, clear cache/cookies. If it still doesn't work, try testing on a difference device on the same network, if that doesn't work then try on a different network. If it still doesn't work after all that I'd definitely contact them just to make sure something isn't amiss with your account.

Works on my tablet on same network so it's clearly something to do with the laptop. But I've tried everything. I saw something on reddit which suggested this is something that happens to people in Europe every so often then it just starts working again eventually. I hope that isn't the case becauase it's hard to justify paying for a service which cuts off intermittently. 

Went to the GP final show today.  No points for guessing who the winner was.  HANA was the surprise Oedo Tai member in a 6 person tag match with her mom.  She had quite the outfit on that I'll have to find a picture of.  But Kay Lee Ray won the day for having the loudest single chop in recorded history.

Thought the live Stardom show was a middle in the road show. It seemed like they were rushing everything on the undercard but that hurt the two title matches with Io vs KLR being MOTN. I knew it would be a matter of time before Hana Kimura showed up at Stardom. She wasn't bad here and I think her being stuck in trios matches will help her get better in the ring. 

They tried really hard to make Bito vs Tessa important but it fell flat. Both were not ready to main event a Korakuen show and the crowd being dead silent at times proved it.