DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Natsupoi vs AZM is a hoot!  So gymnastic.  Natsupoi does that swinging Spanish Fly that someone in Ice Ribbon created.  I loved the the rolling pinfall sequences that were like a good version of a rolling cradle.

• Like 2

AZM/Natsupoi was nice and about as good as it could get in just under 8 minutes. 

I concur that the tag could have used more Himeka though I thought it was solid enough.

Spoiler

That was actually the first time I recall Maika busting out the Michinoku Driver in Stardom. Kind of surprised she did it here semi-randomly instead of a big singles win late. Hope she keeps as a finisher since it easier to use than her other one. Should have known she would bust it out eventually with her being a student of Taka's.

• Like 1

Results went more or less how I expected.

Spoiler

The short match times kind of annoy me as I think it leaves people like Momo & Konami looking bad to lose that quickly on a major show. I get the why of it with covid rules, but it annoys me none the less. Glad to see Tam finally become champ.

Thought the show was fantastic top to bottom. Syuri and Konami can just keep matching up throughout their careers as they have such incredible chemistry. Also I have zero doubt Saya Iida was in heaven mixing it up with Chigusa in the rumble.

34 minutes ago, quackhell said:

Thought the show was fantastic top to bottom. Syuri and Konami can just keep matching up throughout their careers as they have such incredible chemistry. Also I have zero doubt Saya Iida was in heaven mixing it up with Chigusa in the rumble.

Was wondering if anyone here ordered the ppv. How were big title matches & Mayu/Yoshiko?

If its not at the same time and some of the talent work Hana's memorial as well I'm not sure there is a problem.

Edit: Looking it up they are a bit close in time. Wonder if it means no talent is working the show. That would be odd seeing that Kyoko mentioned them sending players to it though Hana's Memorial show is seemingly not planned to be too long with only 3 matches.

Edited by Eivion

It got posted in the Internet Matches thread, but just in case anyone here ain't checking for it the Arisa/Nanae/Riko Kawahata vs. ASUKA/Makoto/Tsurushi Haruka main from the 2/26 Seadinnng show totally rules. Lots of hate and out of control brawling, and outside interference that actually adds to the chaos instead of being a distraction.