DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Didn't think Bea would return until the next Korakuen. Kind of surprised they brought back the SWA belt considering the rules make it obvious Bea is winning. Momo would only be able to defend against Bea and maybe Giulia.

Not sure who joins DDM. I feel they are good at 4 so I'm kind of disappointed someone else is coming in.

More interesting news is apparently there were twitter exchanges between Mayu, Takumi, Momo, & Chigusa which seem to be pushing Stardom vs. Marvelous to finally start up. They seemingly wanted to do so before COVID put those plans to a cold stop.

Mina Shirakawa and Maki Natsumi seem to be the leading candidates, but neither really fit DDM's aesthetic.  Wondering if the new member is going to replace or phase out Syuri since she's a freelancer and with her Red Title match kind of wrapping her run in Stardom for now.

Maybe one could be Riko Kawahata who just left Actwres girl'Z yesterday. Or maybe not. 

Stardom English Twiitter removed both former TJPW girls but kept Sane added. But they added both Reika and Riko.

Edited by D.Z

I actually have considered the potential of Konami being XXXX as well. It wouldn't shock me as it would be a better swerve than her jumping to OT if TCS break up. As far as too many people joining up go you have to keep in mind Rossy actually wanted at least 30 people on the roster by now. I doubt that want has changed.

As far as Kawahata goes apparently there are some issues there with AWG claiming she didn't request a release properly. They intend to fight her on it though if the situation is similar to how Natsumi Maki's contract worked then they don't really have a leg to stand on as its all handshake deals.

Edited by Eivion

Spoiler

Mina was Z.

Natsumi Maki was XXXXX and is the new member of DDM.

Bea beat Momo.

TCS is disbanded and Konami betrayed Kyona.

Some new gear and/or hairstyles for the women.

Next for Mayu:

EjZ6RgiU4AIwkph?format=jpg&name=large