DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Lotta stuff happened on the last Stardom show of the year.

Spoiler

Giulia beat Syuri for the red belt. Takahashi/Yuu beat meltear for the Goddess belts. Prominence beat Oedo Tai for the Artist belts. Mina did a "Friendship ended with Sayaka. Now Xia Brookside and Mariah May are my best friends."

Dream Queendom show did 3,869 fans, up from last year. Anyway Bushiroad has the money to rent these bulidings regardless of much it will draw inside.

Red belt and White belt

Spoiler

Giulia and Saya are Rossy's chosen ones. I won.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, lostinube said:

Lotta stuff happened on the last Stardom show of the year.

Hide contents

Giulia beat Syuri for the red belt. Takahashi/Yuu beat meltear for the Goddess belts. Prominence beat Oedo Tai for the Artist belts. Mina did a "Friendship ended with Sayaka. Now Xia Brookside and Mariah May are my best friends."

Spoiler

In the post event presser Syuri also called out Chihiro Hashimoto, which is interesting considering she herself just lost the Sendai Girls title to ASUKA.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red King said:

Club Venus

Hide contents

Mina split from CA

Spoiler

She is still in CA, but who knows how long that last.

Anyone see the show yet? Curious how it was. Only one of the title changes surprised me looking over results.

Further elaboration and such:

Spoiler

Rambo was stopped with Super Strong Stardom Machine and Super Strong Stardom Giant Machine as co-winners, because they demanded it.

AZM challenged Starlight Kid backstage after the defense.

Mina is still a member of Cosmic Angels. Xia and Mariah are not members of CA. My guess, is they and Waka split off to join the Neo Stardom Army.

Utami vs KAIRI ended with time running out and KAIRI not able to follow up the Insane Elbow with a pin.

Prominence spent much of the match building a big tower of chairs outside the ring. The camera missed when they threw SLK and Momo into it. The big early highlight was Kid riding a bike down the ramp over all 3 of Prominence.

Yuu absolutely MURKED Natsupoi. MaiHime came out to challenge.

Tall Saya called out Mina after the match. Mina came out, but didn't come to the ring. Ami Sourei came out to challenge.

Giulia and Syuri threw EVERYTHING at each other. After cycling through her signature finishers, Giulia started cycling through finishers of other members of DDM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red King said:

Heaven 

Okay, based on her enthusiasm going into the Judo Jacket match and the fact she easily dispatched Iida, MIRAI, and Utami here, how credentialed was Maika in judo? She got those girls out of the paint and was moving them against their will with no problem. I know she powerlifts as well, but goddamn girl you scary.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Okay, based on her enthusiasm going into the Judo Jacket match and the fact she easily dispatched Iida, MIRAI, and Utami here, how credentialed was Maika in judo? She got those girls out of the paint and was moving them against their will with no problem. I know she powerlifts as well, but goddamn girl you scary.

She started doing judo in the 4th grade of school, in high school she was a famous sports powerhouse in her hometown. When she was with her team she advanced to the top 8 of the national tournament.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RIPPA locked this topic