DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Now I wish there was a Muscles Jenkins in March Madness. Hell just the matc hresults on cagematch would be worth it

A. Kong beseigt Muscle Jenkins via Uraken

Muscle Jenkins DCOR Sakura Hirota 0:58

James

I'm not a podcast guy, but a friend on Twitter kept poking me about doing one with him so I finally agreed. For the first one we just discussed the Stardom event on 3/21/16, current plan is to do them weekly but keep them short (for a podcast) at around 45 minutes. They will be posted on my Twitter as we do them as well as on my website JoshiCity.com. I didn't even listen to it because I don't like podcasts but no one has gotten too up and arms about it so I guess I didn't piss off anyone :)

7 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I'm not a podcast guy, but a friend on Twitter kept poking me about doing one with him so I finally agreed. For the first one we just discussed the Stardom event on 3/21/16, current plan is to do them weekly but keep them short (for a podcast) at around 45 minutes. They will be posted on my Twitter as we do them as well as on my website JoshiCity.com. I didn't even listen to it because I don't like podcasts but no one has gotten too up and arms about it so I guess I didn't piss off anyone :)

I have a friend at work that spends 30 minutes at a time bitching about WWE in all its various forms every few weeks.  I'm gonna try to pin him down next week to vent about Wrestlemania.

41 minutes ago, Trocar Slush Weasel said:

Congrats to Kana for winning a belt in this small promotion that runs outta Florida.

I wonder if there's any chance she can get that belt from that company up in Connecticut too.

Nah its pretty much the same, but if Vince fired her she'd be wrestling in WAVE tomorrow ;) I adore Kana but she definitely is a bit full of herself, I also think she speaks in general terms and not literally this wrestler compared to that wrestler. By that I mean I don't think she is saying that Eva Marie is better than Syuri. The Performance Center/NXT probably is the most well run and professional location in the world for wrestling so I am sure she is enjoying herself.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, zev said:

The handful of matches that they show clips of during the GAEA Girls documentary, are those available in full anywhere?

I'm pretty sure they're all Korakuen Hall shows, if I remember right, so they probably made TV.  I know Takeuchi's debut match made TV.  I used to have all the Gaea TVs from that time, but not anymore.

• Like 1