DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

I'm not sure who Karma reminds me of.

So NB Tag titles will be introduced next year. The tournament to crown the first champions starts at New Blood 7 on Jan 20, and concludes at the big New Blood Premium show in Yokohama Budokan on Mar 25.

4 hours ago, J.H. said:

Sooooo Tam gave Waka a "shape up or ship out" ultimatum apparently. Poir Waka, this losing streak has done her no favors (I mean she is a terrible fit for CA to begin with)

James

There was no ultimate. She just said Waka was missing something and needed to figure out what it was herself.

ICE Ribbon will only run 3 Korakuen Hall events for 2023, in 2022 they wanted to run 10 shows there but two of them were moved to Ryogoku KFC. So next year saving more money by not renting the Korakuen Hall building so much. 

The promotion is further shrinking.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Red King said:

P.P.P becoming quite the fed for women not allowed on main brands

FkUZyHxaEAAfqjN?format=jpg&name=900x900FkaOxsRakAAQfrZ?format=jpg

That Chanyota/ Rina Yamashita vs Kobashi/ Sumire match is great.  So crazy.

• Like 1

Michiyoshi Mishima who used to work for the Nippon Broadcasting System and worked as a member of Ice Ribbon staff, was appointed as a consultant for Ganbare Pro.

New GanJo in the future will only be booking women, so no men or mixed matches.

She's been doing a lot for IGN Japan under the name of 山田集佳. Writing, youtube videos and podcasts. She's not currently shown on the Gatoh Move home page but they still list her twitter handle on their youtube videos.

Also, since I don't pay attention to game news, searching for this led me to find out that they are releasing Octopath Traveler II next year, so that was a nice bonus.