DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

5 hours ago, lostinube said:

Thanks. I will do my best to get there next time in Japan. At this point, I could enjoy a trip just going to wrestler's restaurants, snacks, and bars. I make sure to go to Genki Misae, Great Kabuki, and Kyoko Inoue's places every time that I go to Japan. Kyoko and Yumiko Hotta are in the same building with Noriyo Tateno (sadly no longer with Harley Saito) and Kahoru Toguchi having places around the corner in Musashi Koyama. I was only allowed into Noriyo's and Kahoru's places after telling them that Itsuki's husband told me where they were. Noriyo's place just has a very small sign that might be 3 by 6 inches that says GOHAN members only on the door. No mention of her and Harley. I hope that Natsu Sumire makes my rotation. She kicks ass!

• Like 1

The PPV was a lot of fun with some real bangers.

Results:

Matches 6, 7, and 8 were the best.

• Like 2

Spoiler

I should have had predicted protection finish for Saya vs KAIRI.

Utami feels like yesterdays news, but she does want to end up being the coolest like Okada. Not sure if she will ever get her strongest role back.

Next year, STARDOM 12TH ANNIVERSARY STARDOM SUPREME FIGHT 2023 ~ OKINI STARDOM for 2/4/2023 at the Osaka Edion Arena.

There were notable moments in the mixed tags matches. 

Spoiler

Maika doing the falling backdrop suplex on Tana. And Maika hitting Tana with elbows while he hard slaps her back.

Despy choking Natsupoi. Natsupoi doing the whiskey mist with Kanemaru on their opponents.

Just watched the Miyu Yamashita/ Yuka Sakazaki vs Millie McKenzie/ Billie Starkz match and it's really good.  I had never seen Millie McKenzie before and she's good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DEAN said:

Just watched the Miyu Yamashita/ Yuka Sakazaki vs Millie McKenzie/ Billie Starkz match and it's really good.  I had never seen Millie McKenzie before and she's good.

She started young like Starkz and was doing well in the European indy scene. She did a few tours of Sendai and is a former Jr. & tag champ. She joined NXT UK at some point though I stopped watching by then unfortunately. Always heard good things about her.

• Like 1