DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

I'm not reposting all those posts I made again. 

Purolove

Stardom "STARDOM GOLD RUSH 2022", 19.11.2022 (PPV)
Osaka Edion Arena

0. 3 Way Match: Lady C & Miyu Amasaki vs. Saya Iida & Momo Kohgo vs. Natsuko Tora & Ruaka
- Goddess of Stardom - Blue Goddess: Maika & Himeka vs. Nanae Takahashi & Yuu
- Goddess of Stardom - Red Goddess: Saki Kashima & Fukigen Death★ vs. Momo Watanabe & Starlight Kid
- Moneyball Tournament - Semi Final: Giulia, Thekla & Mai Sakurai vs. Tam Nakano, Natsupoi & Waka Tsukiyama
- Moneyball Tournament - Semi Final: Mayu Iwatani, Hazuki & Koguma vs. MIRAI, Ami Sohrei & Tomoka Inaba 
- Moneyball Tournament - Final, TLC (Table, Ladder & Chair) Match:
- High Speed Title: AZM (c) vs. Momoka Hanazono
- Wonder of Stardom Title: Saya Kamitani (c) vs. KAIRI
- World of Stardom Title: Syuri (c) vs. Utami Hayashishita

Wedding receptions in Japan are just excuses to have a party. You are officially married whenever you register your marriage at your designated city hall. There may be a ceremony involved but it's not a legally binding thing. You just pick a good day for everyone involved and when you can book the place you want and have it whenever. It could happen months or even years after a couple is officially hitched.

• Like 1

I just watched Hikaru Shida vs Yuki Miyazaki for the WAVE title from 11/6 and BOY! is that better than one would expect.  I forget that Yuki Miyazaki is awesome when the situation calls for her to be.  She hits the gnarliest Moonsault of 2022.

Bushiroad had a concert celebrating their 15th anniversary on the 13th. The acts that performed are connected to their various games - idol groups and voice actresses and actors. Tam and Natsupoi have their own idol unit called meltear. They performed one song out of the sixty-five songs performed during the concert.

Edited by lostinube

5 hours ago, lostinube said:

Bushiroad had a concert celebrating their 15th anniversary on the 13th. The acts that performed are connected to their various games - idol groups and voice actresses and actors. Tam and Natsupoi have their own idol unit called meltear. They performed one song out of the sixty-five songs performed during the concert.

How long was this concert? Also I thought meltear was just their tag team name. They actually made an idol unit?