DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Unagi playing DragonQuest.  For the Gyan Period.

Western wiki is wrong about what happened to her, she wasn't released at all. It's an excursion. Cagematch however doesn't have the Western wiki mistakes.

I'm not reposting all those posts I made again. 

Purolove

Stardom "STARDOM GOLD RUSH 2022", 19.11.2022 (PPV)
Osaka Edion Arena

0. 3 Way Match: Lady C & Miyu Amasaki vs. Saya Iida & Momo Kohgo vs. Natsuko Tora & Ruaka
- Goddess of Stardom - Blue Goddess: Maika & Himeka vs. Nanae Takahashi & Yuu
- Goddess of Stardom - Red Goddess: Saki Kashima & Fukigen Death★ vs. Momo Watanabe & Starlight Kid
- Moneyball Tournament - Semi Final: Giulia, Thekla & Mai Sakurai vs. Tam Nakano, Natsupoi & Waka Tsukiyama
- Moneyball Tournament - Semi Final: Mayu Iwatani, Hazuki & Koguma vs. MIRAI, Ami Sohrei & Tomoka Inaba 
- Moneyball Tournament - Final, TLC (Table, Ladder & Chair) Match:
- High Speed Title: AZM (c) vs. Momoka Hanazono
- Wonder of Stardom Title: Saya Kamitani (c) vs. KAIRI
- World of Stardom Title: Syuri (c) vs. Utami Hayashishita

Wedding receptions in Japan are just excuses to have a party. You are officially married whenever you register your marriage at your designated city hall. There may be a ceremony involved but it's not a legally binding thing. You just pick a good day for everyone involved and when you can book the place you want and have it whenever. It could happen months or even years after a couple is officially hitched.

• Like 1

I just watched Hikaru Shida vs Yuki Miyazaki for the WAVE title from 11/6 and BOY! is that better than one would expect.  I forget that Yuki Miyazaki is awesome when the situation calls for her to be.  She hits the gnarliest Moonsault of 2022.

Bushiroad had a concert celebrating their 15th anniversary on the 13th. The acts that performed are connected to their various games - idol groups and voice actresses and actors. Tam and Natsupoi have their own idol unit called meltear. They performed one song out of the sixty-five songs performed during the concert.

Edited by lostinube

5 hours ago, lostinube said:

Bushiroad had a concert celebrating their 15th anniversary on the 13th. The acts that performed are connected to their various games - idol groups and voice actresses and actors. Tam and Natsupoi have their own idol unit called meltear. They performed one song out of the sixty-five songs performed during the concert.

How long was this concert? Also I thought meltear was just their tag team name. They actually made an idol unit?