Fighting Spirit: AZM
Outstanding Performance: Saki Kashima
Blue Stars Best Match: Saya Kamatani vs Suzu Suzuki
Red Stars Best Match: Maika vs Himeka
Runner-Up: Tam Nakano
Grand Prix Winner: Giulia

Results:

Spoiler

Blue Stars Block: MIRAI (15) def. Saya Iida (4)

Blue Stars Block: Mina Shirakawa (10) def. Natsupoi (12)

Blue Stars Block: Momo Watanabe (12) def. Hazuki (14)

Hazuki officially eliminated

Blue Stars Block: Saya Kamitani (14) vs. Ami Sourei (11) ends in a double countout

Blue Stars Block: Mayu Iwatani (15) def. Starlight Kid (14)

Blue Stars Block: Giulia (16) vs. Suzu Suzuki (15) ends in a 15-minute draw

Giulia wins the Blue Stars Block

Red Stars Block: Unagi Sayaka (4) def. Momo Kohgo (4)

Red Stars Block: Saki Kashima (12) def. AZM (14)

AZM officially eliminated

Red Stars Block: Koguma (14) def. Utami Hayashishita (14)

Utami Hayashishita officially eliminated

Red Stars Block: Tam Nakano (16) def. SAKI (10)

Maika and Himeka officially eliminated

Red Stars Block: Maika (15) vs. Himeka (15) ends in a Double KO

Red Stars Block: Risa Sera (15) def. Syuri (14)

Syuri officially eliminated

Tam Nakano wins the Red Stars Block

5STAR Grand Prix Final: Giulia def. Tam Nakano

Edited by Ace

Wish they went a more interesting direction or were at least holding the title match sooner but these are probably the most sensible choice. I still wish the final was a different match despite the history between the participants. Should have given someone else the shine despite the loss.

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

Wish they went a more interesting direction or were at least holding the title match sooner but these are probably the most sensible choice. I still wish the final was a different match despite the history between the participants. Should have given someone else the shine despite the loss.

Spoiler

I'm pretty much assuming Giulia is winning the Red Belt so I can see them not burning a potential title defense.  They already have Mayu set up with an early title defense with them drawing their last two single matches and Maika hasn't had a proper singles match with Giulia.

6 hours ago, nofuture said:
  Hide contents

I'm pretty much assuming Giulia is winning the Red Belt so I can see them not burning a potential title defense.  They already have Mayu set up with an early title defense with them drawing their last two single matches and Maika hasn't had a proper singles match with Giulia.

Spoiler

In terms of the final I would have gone with Himeka or a more out there choice like AZM as Giulia's opponents. Maika, Utami, and Sera are all potential defenses to sell later. They also set up potential opponents with Hazuki, Momo, and Mirai with her GP losses to them.

With the final night I'm mostly happy

Spoiler

to see Natsuko back. Curious where she is slotted in the ranks. I'm looking forward to her vs. Utami. Utami has improved a lot the past year.

I think the real MVP this year was Tam, who just had just good match after good match. I also though Mina showed real improvement as that was her story arc this year. I was really hoping Saya Iida had more than 4pts

James

Ancham on NB5!

Nov 5

Konami  teaming with two Gods Eye players.

The Pineapple Gatoh girl, Yūna Mizumori vs Himeka.

Neo Stardom Army in the tag league.

Guess "big" girls are allowed again.

Edited by Blue Dragon

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

Ice Ribbon's dojo show Saturday has a main event of Asahi & Yuki Mashiro vs. Kaho Matsushita & Kyuri, plus Ibuki Hoshi & A~min vs. Nao Ishikawa & Misa Kagura on the undercard, so needless to say I will be very happy with pro wrestling.

BIG DEKAI is also putting together a self-produce show on Monday that looks wild (the Hoshis vs. Nao Ishikawa & Yuki Mashiro! Maika Ozaki & Rydeen Higane vs. Misa Kagura & Yuna Mizumori! Year 1 Class 9 reunite against YuuRI & Moeka Haruhi!). I dare say it's worth waking up at 6:30am to watch live.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
11 hours ago, DEAN said:

Stephanie Vaquer is a WRESTLING MACHINE.

She was absolutely great during her Ice Ribbon run. I hope she does another tour soon, I'd love to see her get some singles matches against Asahi and Kaho Matsushita.