DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Yuna Mizumori announced that she will be depart Gatoh Move. I don't regularly watch Gatoh Move,  I'm not into the setup. Anyway i dont think she will be hired by current Stardom, her weight type isn't what they want anymore.

10 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

Yuna Mizumori announced that she will be depart Gatoh Move. I don't regularly watch Gatoh Move,  I'm not into the setup. Anyway i dont think she will be hired by current Stardom, her weight type isn't what they want anymore.

Without any knowledge as to what her plans are, wonder if she going to one of the smaller indies that seem to be getting more Joshi wrestlers, like Ganbare Pro or GLEAT.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

Hikaru Shida, belt collector. (But she needed Ibuki Hoshi to get the pin to win the International Ribbon Tag Team Titles!)

Knights of Ribbon was a great show. Saori Anou vs. Stephanie Vaquer was a bunch of fun. Yuki Mashiro got slapped by a leek. Track the whoooooole thing down!

1 hour ago, Blue Dragon said:

Fans think Asuka and Makoto.

Me, I think its more likely to be some tag unit.

ASUKA and Makoto have been teaming regularly for four years, so I would imagine that they'd qualify.

Yuki Mashiro is retiring at Ribbonmania! She said she entered wrestling with a goal of only participating for three years, and that time is up at the end of 2022. After the year is over, she wants to go back to school to become a nurse. What a noble goal. I always respect a wrestler who has a firm idea of what they want out of wrestling and has an exit strategy, so good on Mashiro.