DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

4 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

At some point Stardom will do their own women only crowd show.

Was wondering if they would ever get back around to that. I remember they had one scheduled for Golden Week before they shut down for the pandemic in 2020.

• Like 2

Feels weird that Komomo is up a role that is presumably starting out around half her age if they start with Mayu at the beginning of the Stardom.

Yurie coming out already looking like Mayu and wearing her Stardom jacket is kind of amazing. Like there is almost no good excuse not to use her as she would know Mayu better than literally every other actress there while also looking the part already.

Is Fuwa-chan a one-off? Not familiar with her. 

Momo K has both the acting career and wrestling career advantage. They should at least get her to do the stunts.

Fuwa-Chan is into doing comedy. She is very frank. Does Radio and is a singer. I don't think she will regularly wrestle for Stardom, but another trainee is good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Momo K has both the acting career and wrestling career advantage. They should at least get her to do the stunts.

Getting her for stunts was what I was thinking would best suit her. Kind of hope they do that while Yurie gets the main gig.

• Like 1