DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 hour ago, Kropotkin's Beard said:

Apparently Arisa Nakajima had to be stretchered out of tonight's SEAdLINNNG show with some sort of injury so that sounds scary

She did a bump off the top rope to the floor, apparently? According to whatever I can find on Twitter, she was out on the floor for a couple of minutes and rolled back into the ring, where the ref stopped it. According to one tweet Natsuki Taiyo told the audience that she was talking and moving so hopefully it's not too bad.

Never want to see injuries like this. Never ever.

Just got home so I could watch the show, yea Nakajima was dropped from the top turnbuckle and seemed to land flat onto the floor, slightly off camera so couldn't see the exact impact. She managed to get back in the ring with a lot of help but then the referee stopped it. The wrestlers then rolled her onto a stretcher and carried her out, she seemed to be able to move all her limbs but was in a lot of pain. I don't want to guess her injuries (they had that cold spray they were using), although I don't think its concussion/neck related based on her and their reactions which is a positive sign.

Nothing worse than wrestlers getting injured, hopefully she has a speedy recovery and its nothing career threatening or life changing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

AZM called Will Ospreay daddy on twitter and then she deleted it. Lol.

I assume someone told her it might be a bit creepy and give people the wrong impression about their relationship. I do like that Ospreay loves Stardom. 

1 hour ago, Blue Dragon said:

Tiger Queen was shunned by her parents and "adoptive" wrestling parents.  

Who are her wrestling parents? Why is she being shunned?

5 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Who are her wrestling parents? Why is she being shunned?

Storyline reaons. Jaguar and that old dude Hisashi Shinma from RJPW supported the DarkerZ.

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Tiger Queen was shunned by her parents and "adoptive" wrestling parents.  

All Tiger Masks are orphans. The math checks out.

12 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

Keep in mind pro wrestler ASUKA's mom loves and doesn't shun ASUKA irl.  

So you're confirming that Tiger Queen ISN'T ASUKA?

8 minutes ago, DEAN said:

So you're confirming that Tiger Queen ISN'T ASUKA?

This was an unrelated fact. KAYFABE, DEAN.

Apparently she confirmed she has covid on twitter. Its a shame. That was easily the most interesting match on the show. Wonder how much it throws plans off and where they move the match to. I think the next big show that isn't GP related is on 11/3.