DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Waka 

Spoiler

Looked upset at Natsupoi joining in some pic.

Natsupoi will be the CA unit's High Speed representative.

Anyway I think fans should quell their expectations in who is gonna get what titles in the future, in this BushiRoad era. 

Edited by Blue Dragon

22 hours ago, J.H. said:

TJPW Summer Sun Princess was ridiculously fun!
(Spoiler Free Thoughts)
Loved the Suzume/Mei Suruga team!
Loved Hikari Noa's ring robe!
I finally watched a match with Riho where Riho was like actually fun to watch wrestle
Maki Itoh had her gutsiest performance against Alex Winter. I was not expecting her to bust out a Malenko Driver
Miyu and Thunder Rosa had an unexpected finish but the match was good
The Tag title match went almost 24 minutes but didn't feel it, this is a good thing

James

The show was further enhanced by the crowd being able to cheer. Man what a difference that makes and that audience was pumped. What a great weekend for joshi fans with New Blood 3 as a fun appetizer followed by two damn good shows in Summer Sun Princess and Midsummer  Champions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, quackhell said:

Jungle will also be appearing for West Coast Pro October 8th. Very cool to see her making a US tour. Wasn't sure if she would make a full comeback after her return at the Hana Memorial show. 

Jungle also has these dates coming up

I'm not sure what TJPW's new logo will look like, maybe crown with a ring on it. The other CyberFight promotions have rings in their logos NOAH and DDT, but with their own take, the NOAH boat towards you and DDT playbox ring.

Natsupoi heeling on her heel unit to join a babyface unit is bizarre yet awesome. Then Himeka cutting a babyface promo on Poi letting her know how heartbroken she was by the betrayal and she will never forgive her?

That's just amazing ass storytelling in my book!

Edit: This also brings Tam's story ful circle. She was the cast off from Odeo Tai who got welcomed into STARS by Mayu but then got neglected by Mayu leading to Tam forming CA. Will Tam make the same mistake with Poi that Mayu made with Tam? A year from now will Poi form her own faction after not being happy in CA? Will Himeka ever forgive Poi to reform the "Big Dog & Little Dog Are Friends" Joshi combo? Will Bert escape from the aliens? Will Jodie get his daughter back? Will Benson Return?
Find out on the next episode of... Joshi SOAP!

James

Edited by J.H.
  • Like 2

I just watched Ryo Mizunami vs Miu Watanabe from the 7/9/2022 show.  That was fucking awesome.  Miu Watanabe is fucking awesome.  And Ryo Mizunami was such a great measuring stick to gauge Watanabe's power attack against.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Gimmick match 

FXlnjfqXgAEEz0P.jpg

I love Natsupoi going, "What? What the fuck?  What the fuck did I sign up for?"

• Haha 2

3 of them used to work for TJPW, what a unit of friendly girls.

From PuroLove

All gimmick match show

Stardom "STARDOM IN SHOWCASE VOL. 1", 23.07.2022
Nagoya International Conference Hall Event Hall

- Power & Tower Rules 3 Way Battle: Maika & Himeka vs. Utami Hayashishita & Lady C vs. Ami Sorei & Saya Iida
- Cosmic Rule Match in Summer: Unagi Sayaka & SAKI  vs. Mina Shirakawa & Natsupoi
- Hardcore Match: Giulia & Mai Sakurai vs. Risa Sera  & Suzu Suzuki 
- I Quit Match: Syuri & MIRAI vs. Akane Fujita  & Kurumi Hiragi 
- Anywhere Fall 4 Way Battle: Tam Nakano vs. Koguma vs. AZM vs. Momo Watanabe
- Coffin Match 3 Way Battle: Mysterious Reaper vs. Saya Kamitani vs. Starlight Kid

• Like 1