DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

15 minutes ago, J.H. said:

Dory Funk Jr's former star pupil?

James

That would be the late Adam Windsor.  Alex is a lady wrestler from Great Britain.

It's assumed to be VENY, apparently. And despite being murdered, Tall Saya and Rossy were fine later.

The Tam -v- Natsupoi cage match, despite having weird rules, was delightful hate filled violence.

• Like 1

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

Ice Ribbon's Korakuen show looked eventful as heck.

We've got a new Infinity champion, as Saori Anou came out of the tournament having beaten Tae Honma and surprise finalist Yuki Mashiro to win the title. Mashiro beat Ibuki Hoshi by stealing Good Ibuning to pin her in the other semifinal. Mashiro's cheating and thievery throughout the entire tournament has been a delight.

Big Dekai also kept the International Ribbon tag titles by beating Year 1 Class 9, and their next challenge is going to come from Hamuko Hoshi and Makoto at the next Korakuen on 7/31. Speaking of that, Hikaru Shida will be back on 7/31, along with Kyuri!

And hey! Fancy new logo!

The color variants look really good. There's a shirt with a rainbow version that's TOP NOTCH.

1 hour ago, Blue Dragon said:

The 5 star is 2 blocks this year.

Was there speculation that it wouldn't be? I don't remember one that wasn't two blocks.

Wait there's 26 people in it? Holy jeez.

23 minutes ago, Stefanie the Human said:

Was there speculation that it wouldn't be? I don't remember one that wasn't two blocks.

Wait there's 26 people in it? Holy jeez.

Just reminding people.

Still one more unknown entrant no 26, X.

Edited by Blue Dragon

51 minutes ago, DEAN said:

OH MAN! Think of the matches when she returns to Stardom.

It'd never happen but I'd be very into an Io freelancer run. Io vs. VENY, Io vs. Rina Yamashita, Io vs. a post-hiatus Tsukasa Fujimoto (that match has to my knowledge never happened! WTF!!!), Io vs. Maya Yukihi, Io vs. Chihiro Hashimoto...

I'll stop before I make myself cry.