DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

If you have Club Ice Ribbon, they're streaming the 5/4 show tomorrow. According to a reply, this is the unedited version, not the clipped version that aired on Samurai on Sunday.

I, uh... might take a half-day from work.

On 5/23/2022 at 4:07 PM, Blue Dragon said:

Kyusei Hana Kimura, played by Sakura Hirota. Both Rina and AJA Kong defeated her in separate singles matches. Inoki and Baba and Muto usually have their own fakes.

FTcCjzXaAAEKQ6H.jpgFTctFCmacAAV0TP.jpg

Hirota was world class on the show as she also beat Kaori Yoneyama & Saori Anou in a handicap match as well. Seeing her comedic version of the Oedo Tai entrance dance with Yu/Kagetsu was great. 

Jungle Kyona's return match with Kyoko was so heavy with emotion and a touching tribute to the friend and daughter lost far far too soon. ?

Edited by quackhell
  • Like 2

Yoshiko lost weight because the extra weight wasn't good for her body, to relieve stress on her worsening neck and hips. I'm not sure if she will retire, plenty of wrestlers active are somewhat perma hurting and still wrestle.

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

I read that Sonny said awhile ago that the original plan was Giulia and Hana on top, but Hana died. 

Not sure if true, but Fumi said the 5 Star Grand Prix is gonna have lot more parity this year. So 8-4 for example.

9 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

I read that Sonny said awhile ago that the original plan was Giulia and Hana on top, but Hana died. 

I don't know if he said that, but that was the general theory/rumor back then. Hana was highly charismatic. Milano mentioned thinking she would be at the top by the end of 2020.

Stardom results

Spoiler

Syuri (c) vs Momo W is next for the red belt.

Sayabusa (c) vs StarLight Kiddo is next for the white belt.

Mayu defeated the alien and would like to wrestle more aliens.

Momo Kohgo challenged AZM for the High Speed Title.

Hanan retained her title and nominated Tomoka Inaba of JTO as her next challenger.

Edited by Blue Dragon

3 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Stardom results

Hide contents

Syuri (c) vs Momo W is next for the red belt.

Sayabusa (c) vs StarLight Kiddo is next for the white belt.

Mayu defeated the alien and would like to wrestle more aliens.

Momo Kohgo challenged AZM for the High Speed Title.

Hanan retained her title and nominated Tomoka Inaba of JTO as her next challenger.

Spoiler

Nice to see another fresh challenger in KoMomo.

I have to admit I totally didn't think Saya would make it into the Summer as champ.

Would love to see Momo and Kid throw things off by taking the top titles, but it feels like there is absolutely no chance in hell of that happening. Kind of hope a combo of Ruaka, Saki, and Rina go for the Goddess belts. Just go all the way with Oedo Tai trying to win all the big belts.

• Like 1

TJPW will aim to get more women like Yuki Arai and Juria Nagano. A new show about four former idols and dancers to professional wrestling. So Sakiko, Manaka Himari, Emma, Uehara Wakana. If their names are wrong I will fix them later. I'm tired.

All 4 will show up on a new cyber fight project called "Dream Wrestling Dream on the Ring". A program in which those four girls who all have no experience in professional wrestling but all are working in other entertainment forms, come together to make their dreams come true. So they will all complete various missions to become a professional wrestler, and only the one who finally ranked first can fulfill her dream. The new program will showcase several months of practice, and TJPW female players will appear. The new program will be broadcasted on the YouTube channel of TJPW, from June 3rd on every Friday at 8:00 pm.

Expect TJPW to become even more visual.

Edited by Blue Dragon