DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

4 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

1,151 Fans

Queen's Quest election to decide the next leader on the May 15th Korakuen Hall Show.

Oh man, I want Elecetion Campaign ads on the Stardom youtube!

James

TJPW  9th Tokyo Princess Cup dates below:
7/16: Ryogoku KFC Hall
7/17: Ryogoku KFC Hall
7/18: Ryogoku KFC Hall
7/23: Shinjuku FACE
7/31: Otemachi Mitsui Hall (Quarter Finals)
8/13: Korakuen Hall (Semi Finals)
8/14: Korakuen Hall (Final)

After the finals, tickets will be sold with 100% use of the audience seats. The ticket prices will be lowered to the standards of two years ago.

Still clap only. 

Remains to be seen if the other promotions will decide differently.

• Like 1

The Ryo Mizunami/Nanae Takahashi vs Michiko Miyagi/Yukari Hosokawa is completely boss.  Miyagi steps up to the challenge and matches stiffness with Nanae Takahashi and no-nonsense Ryo Mizunami.  Mizunami and Takahashi are fucking great as Old Bitchy Asskickers.  Hosokawa has the best match of her career, as Ryo gives her a lot of offense.  I need constant Ryo Mizunami in my life.

• Like 2

Next week's SEAdLINNNG card looks like a must watch.

High Speed Match: Chikayo Nagashima vs Nao Ishikawa vs Tsukushi Haruka vs Yurika Oka
Ayame Sasamura, Hiroyo Matsomuto, Miyuki Takase & Yumiko Hotta vs Hanako Nakamori, Itsuki Aoki, Rina Yamashita & Yuu
Riko Kaiju vs Riko Kawahata
Arisa Nakajima vs Tsukasa Fujimoto
Beyond The Sea Tag Team Titles: Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA & Makoto)(c) vs Ryo Mizunami & Yoshiko

There's nothing on that show I'm not looking forward to, it's just loaded with talent.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looks like Ice Ribbon could've been disbanded. When several members of their roster voiced their concerns, Sato decided to continue the promotion.

But I guess because of the amount of women who left....let them end up having more money saved, so they didn't.

It was reported in Shupro.