DVDVR Message Board

The Odd & Unusual Covers Thread

ArtVanderlay

Antony transforming Oneohtrix Point Never's only lyrical track.

WARNING: VOLUME

clipping. closed their last record with this John Cage cover.

Some stranger's cover of Tom Waits' "Gun Street Girl." This was one of the first youtube videos I ever saw. I think about this one a lot.

My personal favorite video from the funniest covers account I've ever seen. He has like 200+ videos like this. This man's poor neighbors.
  • Like 1

Marc Martel, who won the Queen Extravaganza audition from a few years ago, singing "Nessun Dorma". As a duet between Pavarotti and Freddie Mercury... live

He says the only part that wasn't done live was the end with Mercury and Pavarotti singing together.

• Like 1

Marc Martel, who won the Queen Extravaganza audition from a few years ago, singing "Nessun Dorma". As a duet between Pavarotti and Freddie Mercury... live

He says the only part that wasn't done live was the end with Mercury and Pavarotti singing together.

Pleasantly surprised, really great performance there, I haven't heard a better Freddie impersonator either. Only thing which have been more impressive would be if the dude did a duet of 'Barcelona' & sang as Montserrat Caballé too :lol: