DVDVR Message Board

YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A HOSER

Dolfan in NYC

10 hours ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

Do they have any left?  Thought they were laying everyone off to offset a fraction of the cost of the ridiculous deal they signed for the NHL rights

I gave up on 590 in the summer, even before they got rid of Mccown and brought back Tim and Sid. 

3 hours ago, supremebve said:

If someone comes out with a hip hop song called "N-s F-ing Other N-s in the Ass" after this it would be the greatest thing ever. If the guy wasn't dead it would've been a great Anal C*nt song title as well.

5 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Dude was going to get fired anyway. Why bother with an investigation?

League is probably secretly happy about this situation because it diverts the media's attention away from DOPS giving some pile of dogshit who turned Rasmus Dahlin's brain into oatmeal with an elbow to the face last night (and that the stupid officials somehow missed even though he was laid out on the ice in a pool of blood) a whole 2 game suspension.

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

League is probably secretly happy about this situation because it diverts the media's attention away from DOPS giving some pile of dogshit who turned Rasmus Dahlin's brain into oatmeal with an elbow to the face last night (and that the stupid officials somehow missed even though he was laid out on the ice in a pool of blood) a whole 2 game suspension.

That's a play where I would LOVE to sit down with the officiating crew and get them to explain the lack of a call. All four of them should be suspended for not calling a penalty there. Good grief. 

• Like 2

Serious question. When is the last time anyone thinks a NHL referee was actually admonished by a higher up in the league? I'm not talking about a once a year memo that gets sent out to everyone that is basically a corporate version of a subtweet. I mean an actual one on one rebuke.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Death From Above said:

Serious question. When is the last time anyone thinks a NHL referee was actually admonished by a higher up in the league? I'm not talking about a once a year memo that gets sent out to everyone that is basically a corporate version of a subtweet. I mean an actual one on one rebuke.

lol at using the phrase "last time" thus implying it has ever at some previous point actually happened

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Incidentally, Rod Brind'amour confirmed that the incident where Bill Peters kicked a player in the back (while on the bench) did actually occur. Supposedly it was "addressed" immediately. 

6 hours ago, Tabe said:

Incidentally, Rod Brind'amour confirmed that the incident where Bill Peters kicked a player in the back (while on the bench) did actually occur. Supposedly it was "addressed" immediately. 

The problem is that it should've been addressed by him being fired. Knowing that my all time childhood sports hero was complicit in letting this lowlife get away with this shit really hurts.

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

The problem is that it should've been addressed by him being fired. Knowing that my all time childhood sports hero was complicit in letting this lowlife get away with this shit really hurts.

Yeah, hence the quote marks. What a joke that Carolina let him keep his job. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...