DVDVR Message Board

YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A HOSER

Dolfan in NYC

Weren't there accusations surrounding him a few summers back concerning assault? Right, he allegedly choked a girl.

This picture was also a thing I could not unsee:

kane-wisconsin_medium.jpg

Drunken "Kaner", with his bro party shirt on, drunkenly walking away from the police with hands in pocket like a scolded boy.

I just hope this doesn't turn around on the victim like it did with the two cases Serious Darius Bagfelt brought up in the other thread.

Apparently, the bar owner came out and said "the girl was all over him."

Which literally has no bearing on her consent or the fact that she may have been raped. Was she also dressed like a slut? Had she had a few too many drinks? Those things are equally relevant.

• Like 1

Apparently, the bar owner came out and said "the girl was all over him."

Oh dear...

From the Buffalo News:

“They were at SkyBar, and Kane invited them to his home. Her friend really wanted to go to Kane’s house, and she didn’t want her friend to go there alone,” a friend of the woman told The Buffalo News. “It wasn’t her idea to go there.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/ex-nhler-darryl-sydor-charged-with-drunk-driving-with-son-in-car-1.2527811

That's all kinds of ugly. I mean, at least he didn't crash the car and his kid is (physically) alright. It could have been worse.

.3 ... I mean, I don't drink very much, but isn't that well into "how did he even walk to the car" territory?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/ex-nhler-darryl-sydor-charged-with-drunk-driving-with-son-in-car-1.2527811

That's all kinds of ugly. I mean, at least he didn't crash the car and his kid is (physically) alright. It could have been worse.

.3 ... I mean, I don't drink very much, but isn't that well into "how did he even walk to the car" territory?

BAC Level Percentage Effects .03 to .12 Feeling of increased confidence, sense of daring. Look flushed or red in face. Trouble with fine actions, such writing. .09 to .25 Trouble seeing or focusing, slow reactions, sleepy, stumble often or lose balance easily. .18 to .30 Confusion, dizziness, slurred speech and lack of muscle coordination. Above .25 Serious health issues, including death.

One thing is certain: there's no way he was drinking shitty watered down American beer like Bud or Miller. He must've been drinking some high octane Canadian beer because that stuff will fuck you up big time.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw the update to this page and thought it involved Kaner.

there was an update of sorts a few days ago

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/patrick-kane-grand-jury-trial-on-hold--settlement-discussed--report-173905286.html

A grand jury investigation into rape allegations against National Hockey League star Patrick Kane set to begin Tuesday afternoon has been abruptly postponed, according to three current and former law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case. The reason for the delay appears to involve the possibility of ongoing settlement talks between attorneys for Kane and the victim, two of the sources said.