DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

Holy shit, I could have played any combination of Palmer, Peyton, Taylor and Stafford in my 2 QB league and still kicked ass. And then Romo was injured, which lead to my buddy texting me, "dude, which one of my RBs do you want, I need a QB, Romo is dead again."

He has Lacy, Hill, Bernard and Ivory. He did say it would take a lot to get Lacy, but that was before Lacy got hurt. I'm hoping he'll do Ivory or Bernard for Stafford straight up, but I have a feeling he'll want Peyton, which is fine.

Undefeated in my IDP only league, the sole team to go 2-0. Still feel like IDP leagues are a total random crapshoot, though, outside of LB.

Ended up trading Peyton Manning for Larry Fitzgerald in one of my leagues. I need someone to step in for Dez, and they had Romo. Now just need Teddy Bridgewater or Derek Carr to hold the line. Amazed that Dion Lewis is available somehow.

Two questions, any advice greatly appreciated.

Which defense to start this week:

Arizona (vs Niners) or

Buffalo  (@Miami)

And second question: we're in a 1 QB league but I drafted Ben and Tannehill to give myself options. I've been running with Ben although they've posted pretty similar fantasy numbers through the first two weeks. Anyway, a QB needy team proposed the following trade. My first reaction was the dude was trying to rob me blind but now I'm second guessing. The proposal is:

Tannehill & Jeremy Hill to him

Latavius Murry & Sam Bradford to me

That you even have to QUESTION it is just...man...yeah, don't do that.

That also reminds me of a trade that was proposed to me. My buddy who just lost Romo really wants one of my four QBs (Peyton, Palmer, Taylor and Stafford). I need a RB bad. I'm 2-0, but my RB situation is not great. It's OK, but not much better than that. He has Lacy, Hill, Ivory, Bernard, Morris and Jones for his RBs. The trade he proposes is Taylor for Alex Smith and Benjamin, who he just picked up off the waiver wire. Fuck that. That's also a pet peeve, where someone grabs someone off the waiver wire and then tries to trade them. Yeah, no thanks. I proposed Peyton for Calvin Johnson and Hill just as a kind of "fuck your trade, here's my equally bad trade." I did send a text saying I would maybe consider throwing in Golden Tate.

As an added note, I did pick up James Starks off the waiver wire, but the rest of my RB picture is J-Stew, Ingram and Chris Johnson. Right now, I'm starting Starks and J-Stew, which feels like a mistake. Ingram feels like he should start again, but Nola is at Carolina. On the flip side of the coin, with the QB picture murky in Nola, I could see them relying on Ingram even more.

lol thanks guys. As I said my first reaction was that the guy was trying to Heidenrich me but if any of you had/have Hill he had negative points last week (2 fumbles then benched) and then I read the Bengals might go to a straight 50/50 time share with Gio Bernard which had me questioning whether I should sell high. I have a bad habit of second guessing my gut so thanks for providing a cooler head(s).

Two questions, any advice greatly appreciated.

Which defense to start this week:

Arizona (vs Niners) or

Buffalo  (@Miami)

And second question: we're in a 1 QB league but I drafted Ben and Tannehill to give myself options. I've been running with Ben although they've posted pretty similar fantasy numbers through the first two weeks. Anyway, a QB needy team proposed the following trade. My first reaction was the dude was trying to rob me blind but now I'm second guessing. The proposal is:

Tannehill & Jeremy Hill to him

Latavius Murry & Sam Bradford to me

Probably Buffalo. I know Brady got them good, but Tannehill ain't Brady. . . .

I really really really didn't want to drop Romo but him AND Stafford being cripples forced me to add 2 QBs

I could be one gentle breeze away from Stafford exploding and Derek Carr being my starter. ~DA RAIDERRRRZ~

I have the same two in a league and fuckit, I think I'm going Carr.

• Like 1

I really really really didn't want to drop Romo but him AND Stafford being cripples forced me to add 2 QBs

I could be one gentle breeze away from Stafford exploding and Derek Carr being my starter. ~DA RAIDERRRRZ~

I have the same two in a league and fuckit, I think I'm going Carr.

The Raiders still have lots of problems but Carr isn't bad, Amari Cooper is real, and Michael Crabtree isn't a terrible #2 WR either. I mean if nothing else the Raiders should be able to pass the ball.