DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

Chris Boswell, r/fantasyfootball's favorite kicker. Hey, I picked him up in both of my leagues too.

I'm still not sure what my fantasy team is going to be for the PPR league semis. Right now, I'm leaning towards the following (bench guys in parenthesis):

QB: Cam (Palmer)

RB1: Shady

RB2: Latavius (Matt Jones, Steven Jackson)

WR1: OBJ

WR2: Hopkins (Sanders, Hurns, Ginn, DeSean Jackson)

TE: Gates (Tye)

FLEX: Hurns (Sanders, Ginn and Jones are up for consideration)

D: Arizona

K: Boswell

So what do you guys think?

If Jackson and the Patriots don't come to an agreement, then I can drop him for Ware, Duke Johnson, or Antonio Andrews)

Breezed through one of my leagues and finished the regular season in 1st easily.  It's going downhill quickly now though.  Team looked a whole lot better when Brady had healthy receivers and my running backs were Arian Foster before his Achilles exploded, DeMarco Murray before he became fourth string, and Jonathan Stewart and TJ Yeldon before they got hurt last week.

I'm looking at starting two running backs I picked up off waivers this morning.

FLEX: Hurns (Sanders, Ginn and Jones are up for consideration)

I wouldn't touch Sanders right now. Ginn is tempting, but Hurns seems like he's good for a TD almost every game.

I'm super tempted to roll the dice with Bryce Brown over Buck Allen. Playing the best team in the league, I'm probably going to need a hail mary.

Hmmm, I'd probably still say Landry, just because of volume. Cooks is boom or bust and with Snead healthy, is targets will probably be down again. He's very much capable of one of those 2 catches/80 yards/1 td games though.

Fuck yeah! As long as Snead doesn't score 38 points (PPR), I'm going to my first championship. I thought I was done for with Shady and Hurns having bad days, along with leaving almost 90 points on my bench from Sanders, Ginn and DeSean. Luckily, Cam was king sized and the rest of my team had decent days to get me to 136 points.

If I win, I'm taking on someone who scored 181 points this week. He was the #2 seed and I was the #1 and we didn't play each other during the regular season.

Unless Golden Tate scores 9 or fewer points, I'm going to get knocked out of the playoffs by the 5th seed. This after picking up Shane Vereen, he of 20+ points, and leaving him on the bench in favor of J. Allen, -1 point, because I didn't like the match-up against Carolina.

FML.

So, unless Brandin Cooks gets a 41.3 tonight, I'm going to be 15-0 and in the semis of my big money league.  

I'm so unbelievably fucking nervous about this. 

Lineup: 

Bortles

A. Robinson

Landry

Shady 

Dev Freeman

Ertz

Ch. West

Hauschka

New England

Bench is 

Demarius

Blue

Tannehill

James Jones

Morris

Gano

I think I'm sitting Landry next week for Demarius.  I'm not sure what to do if McCoy is hurt next week.   

Thoughts? 

Championship Game

Came from well last to the final this year

Picked Jamaal Charles with pick 2

Have lost Dion Lewis, Chris Johnson and Joseph Randle also.

My two starting RBs from last week - Draughn and Robinson both probably out.

Beckham probably suspended, and now talk of Cam probably only playing a half against the Falcons.

May as well make it a full on Disney film and start Air Bud in the Flex position.