DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

If my team were his team, yes. Gurley isn't going to win him any money. Going with Palmer/Rivers instead of Bradford, CJ2K/Murray instead of Gurley, Gore, Thomas, Sanders, Gates instead of whatever shitty TE he has now (I forget), and Stevie Johnson as a Flex makes him relevant.

And he decided to pickup Hoyer, who may not even play. He's going up against the guy who has the 1st bye and he has DeAngelo, Freeman, Lamar, Olsen and Tyrod. Good luck.

The other guy I'm trying to pry AP from is in even worse shape. No QB, it looks like he's going to start Theo Riddick, his WRs are Tate and Moncrief, and his TE is Rudolph.

Also, one other point to mention so you know what I'm working with, the guy I'm trying to pry Gurley from is someone that declined a trade of me giving him Cam Newton for Stevie fucking Johnson, and that was early in the week prior to Cam's 30 point performance a few weeks ago.

Okay, here's my receiving corps:

Megatron (vs. OAK), Allen Robinson (vs. TEN), Randall Cobb (vs. MIN), John Brown (vs. CIN), Brandon LaFell (vs. BUF), and Stevie Johnson (vs. KC)

I need to pick three from that lot. My current 3 is Megatron, Robinson, and Stevie Johnson, but I'm not 100% sure.

Then, for my flex spot I have whichever WRs I don't pick from up there, plus Frank Gore (vs.ATL) and Doug Martin (vs. PHI). I currently have LaFell in the flex spot, mostly because I have Brady, but I don't know.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Brown as in Antonio Brown? Because he's leagues above everyone else. Robinson would be a good choice as well but Hurns seems to be the number 1 guy and he's producing as good if not better than Robinson. 

I got Doug Baldwin, CJ Anderson and Harry Douglas for my Flex spot. I really don't see CJ Anderson producing much which means its really up to Douglas who will be a starter and one of only two healthy receivers for Tenn and Baldwin. AS much as I want to pick Douglas I'm leaning on Baldwin. 

No, that's a classic "Buy Low by making an aggressive 3-for-1 offer" move. Somebody in my league traded Peterson in a similar deal earlier in the year when he was struggling and now it looks like a horrific trade.

Those three guys together are garbage. Fitzpatrick could be benched any week - I feel like as soon as the team struggles, Bowles will make a move - and neither White nor Jennings have done shit this season. You're better off just riding with Rodgers waiting for the rebound than giving him away for pennies on the dollar.

I thought I was screwed by Derek Carr's 6pt day, which I was because the Raiders lost, but my opponent only got 5 from Philip Rivers.

Now I just need 21 out of Larry Fitzgerald, LaGarrette Blount, Eifert, and Gostkowski to survive.

I sure am glad I cut Jameis Winston this week. At least Hasselbeck got me 14. Gonna win this week anyway thanks lots of big weeks from all the other reclamation pieces I picked up.

I thought I was screwed by Derek Carr's 6pt day, which I was because the Raiders lost, but my opponent only got 5 from Philip Rivers.

Now I just need 21 out of Larry Fitzgerald, LaGarrette Blount, Eifert, and Gostkowski to survive.

Similar situation where I had Carr and his single digit points, but my opponent has Rivers, who shit the bed. That said, I felt really confident regarding the rest of my lineup against my opponent's.

This the 2 QB league, so my opponent also has Cam Newton and I'm waiting to see how Tyrod does for me tonight. I already have the win locked up though, because I had a feeling Doug Martin was going to have a good day against Philly. So even though Carr only got me 7.6 points, Martin went bananas against Philly, getting me 23.5 points. Stewart had an awesome day as well, Julio Jones and Hopkins both went off, I streamed the Titans D and they got me 9 points, and I still have Tyrod and Gronk playing tonight. My opponent has to hope that Sammy Watkins and Danny Amendola have career games. The score is currently 128.8 (me) to 105.3 (him). I should have this in the bag...

Meanwhile, in the PPR league, I'm winning because Cam and Hopkins had great days. 30 points from Cam, 28 from Hopkins, and single digits from the rest of my team. Fucking lazy jerks. I still have Shady to go tonight, while my opponent has Woods. I'm currently winning 92 to 72. Again, I should have this in the bag. What's even better is that a win in this league puts me at 9-2 and in possession of 1st place and the 1st bye, thanks in part to Freeman's concussion hampering the current league leader.

Need a touch of advice.

Start two:

Javorius Allen (@CLE)

Darren McFadden (CAR)

Danny Woodhead (@JAX)

LeGarrette Blount (@DEN)

Alfred Blue (NO)

Currently have Allen and McFadden slotted in.

Start One:

John Brown (@SF)

Desean Jackson (NYG)

Davante Adams (CHI)

Jordan Matthews (@DET)

Currently have John Brown slotted in (Antonio Brown is already locked as my WR1).

Thanks, y'all.

I missed Buck Allen by 1 waiver spot .... Grrr  , I could have used some RB Depth.  I did end up with Spencer Ware.  NOw just to watch the news to find out if I should start him in my Flex spot or not.

WR

Brandin Cooks vs HOU

Steve Johnson vs JAC

Martavius Bryant vs SEA

Jarvis Landry vs NYJ

I am currently leaning on Cooks and Johnson based on matchup strength

Ok, I'm the unluckiest man alive because I already lost Bell but now Forsett appears done. I literally have Gurley, Jeremy Hill and Shoelace as the entirety of my RB depth. So as JR would say, desperate times... Nobody in my league wants to make a remotely reasonable trade - I'm being offered stuff like CJ Anderson for Megatron - so I'd rather dumpster dive on the waiver wire than destroy my strengths at WR/QB.

So out of these, which waiver RB should I claim: Rashad Jennings, Ameer Abdullah, Melvin Gordon or Matt Jones.