DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

Okay, so Brandin Cooks is out and Davante Adams is likely out, who the hell do I start as my flex.

Ameer Abdullah or Joique Bell (DEN)

Michael Floyd (SF) Barf

Or do I drop Floyd and pick some shit head like Kyle Rudolph (SD), Tre Mason/Tavon Austin (PIT), Nelson Agholor (@NYJ), Charles Clay (@MIA), Rishard Matthews (BUF) or Darrius Heyward-Bey (@STL)?

DHB may be the best bet, but I don't like any of those dudes.

I have to choose between playing Sproles and Melvin Gordon this week. Well I could sit Latavius Murray but he's had a decent outing so far and he's playing the Browns so I like that match up. I'm leaning towards Gordon since he's playing a much easier D in Minnesota than Sproles will face in New York. 

Picked up Dion Lewis. Ended up starting him, and sitting Blount. Still doubled up my opponent, though he had two players, including Matt Stafford up against Travis Kelce.

The 'Trade Peyton for Fitzgerald and start Carr' experiment worked great, though. 34 from Fitz, 24 from Carr, don't see Peyton topping that.

Going to go 3-0 in my IDP only league as well.

Hmm, someone is offering me Alex Smith and Jeremy Hill for Peyton Manning. The person offering the trade also has Giovani Bernard and i think he would give him up instead of Hill.

So, is Peyton for Smith and Bernard something worth pulling the trigger on? I also have Taylor, Palmer and Stafford as QBs.

My RB situation isn't great. It has been good do far, but there's long term problems. I have Ingram, Stewart, Johnson, and Starks. Johnson won't be this good each week and Ellington is going to be returning, Stewart had been very underwhelming, who knows about Starks, and Ingram has salvaged his weeks with TDs, something that isn't going to continue.

He also has Lacy, but i doubt he gives him up.

3-0 in both of my leagues too. In my 2 QB league, I played the two other teams with higher PF than me and beat them both, this last week by luck because Big Ben was injured. Even still, I only won by 10 points because Jamaal Charles and James Jones had a huge night last night. In the other league, I'm outscoring everyone by a wide margin. I think that changes this week. I feel a loss coming on.

I also managed to pick up Derek Carr, Karlos Williams and Rishard Matthews off the waiver wire in my 2 QB league. I dropped Michael Floyd, Matt Stafford and the Titans D, who I forgot to drop last week. So now my QB situation in that league is Peyton, Palmer, Taylor and Carr. With the amount of injured and poorly playing QBs, I think I'm sitting pretty. I also think I play Taylor this week. Watch him get injured or have 2 fumbles and 3 INTs.

I'm sucking across the board, ruined by underperforming RBs and QB injuries. Was already sort of losing interest in fantasy football, this might finish it (along with all those damn Draftkings and FanDuel ads).

I'm probably going to start Marvin Jones given how awful KC's secondary looked last night, so who should I bench between Calvin Johnson and Crabtree?

I'm seriously considering Crabtree over Johnson as well because well, Bears defense vs. Seattle defense. But I don't know if I can bring myself to bench Megatron unless he dies.