DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

I've only played in one dynasty league, but it is hockey. I love it. We got 16 out of 16 renewals this year already with like a month until the season starts. It's a pretty knowledgeable group and the most competitive fantasy league I've done. All positive for me, at least. With a very limited sample.

Put it this way, we're at the point now where a lot of people know they are going to play fantasy sports every year anyway. Why not have a team you can build and be frustrated by for years to come?

Need to decide on a WR3. I figure it's pretty much between Allen Robinson (vs. CAR) or Markus Wheaton (vs. NE), although I also have Charles Johnson (vs. SF). Right now, I have Wheaton in the slot, but I'm having second thoughts, due to Wheaton possibly getting more coverage due to Bryant, Bell, and Pouncey being out. Johnson seems to have emerged as Teddy Bridgewater's faqvorite reciever, so that counts for something, I guess. Robinson, I know has been making a lot of noise this preseason, but I don't know about trusting a receiver from Jacksonville. Thoughts?

I think my post got lost in the shuffle of discussing Kevin's pay league, but I'd really appreciate some advice. Thanks :)

Robinson, probably. Going against a trash secondary and Blake's favorite target.

Dolphins have you seen the Redskins OL? Plus Big Ben will put up numbers tomorrow I think the game will be a shoot out then Ben will get lots of Garbage Time points after having a pretty good game already.

That's what I thought.  Thanks. 

Standard scoring Yahoo league.   Do I start NE (vs Pittsburgh) or Miami (@ Washington)?   

I mean, I think I know, I just want to hear the answer from someone else.

Miami.   I think the NE defense will bend but won't break against the good offensive team of PIT

BTW, I really didn't like either of my fantasy teams, and I wound up winning both of my games. I will add the caveat that I nearly lost one because OBJ disappeared for a bulk of last night's game. His 6 points (thanks PPR!) should seal a victory for me. Also, I'm much more comfortable with my team based on how good Carson Palmer looked (played him over Matt Stafford) and how good Tyrod Taylor looked (on my bench, but I'll probably play him this week instead of Peyton). Having GRONK on one team and Kelce on another helps too.

My RB situation is hot garbage, though. Shady doesn't look like he'll do too well in Buffalo, Johnathan Stewart is an OK RB stuck on a shit team behind a shit O-Line, Latavius Murray was...OK and Mark Ingram scored a good chunk of points, but once Spiller comes back, there's no way he's going to get as many receptions.