DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2015 Catch All Thread

elizium

I made my own league. Join if you like. Draft is next Friday night.

Changes from standard: I added a Flex spot, and I tweaked the defensive scoring so that shutting out an opponent (or allowing very few points) counts for more, because the default Yahoo value is stupid.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=1013155&k=c937977e449d2090&ikey=33d1dd1cad3347ea

Still two slots remaining. Draft is tomorrow at 6:30 MST.

You can now draft Brady to flip off your buddies, but wait there's more we'll throw in a free complimentary imaginary football, and a book on everything Dan Snyder knows about marketing! Act now, because we can't do this all day.

Changes from standard: I added a Flex spot, and I tweaked the defensive scoring so that shutting out an opponent (or allowing very few points) counts for more, because the default Yahoo value is stupid.

You can now draft Brady to flip off your buddies, but wait there's more we'll throw in a free complimentary imaginary football, and a book on everything Dan Snyder knows about marketing! Act now, because we can't do this all day.

You might want to make sure you get two people confirmed before letting them join the league since only one person will unbalance the league and not allow the draft to happen

You might want to make sure you get two people confirmed before letting them join the league since only one person will unbalance the league and not allow the draft to happen

Come on you damn charlatans. I know there are more people out there who want to lose to me.

Will make tonight's draft but will be watching SHINE 28 on demand and SHINE 29 live on my laptop with a buddy while drafting via my tablet.

My apologizes if my picks are slow I will try to pay attention when it is almost my turn.

Also Ed if you could draft AP or Megatron I would be happy.

So, I was just offered Kenny Stills and Eddie Royal for Larry Fitzgerald. It's a dynasty league and I've been looking for someone to take Fitty off my hands for a couple seasons now, I don't know if I trust Stills to ever become a consistent deep threat, especially out of New Orleans. Eddie Royal I could take or leave, probably just be bench fodder.

The problem with Stills is that the Dolphins are kind of loaded at WR. Or at least have an even spread of options. In real football, his value is he stretches the defense to allow guys like Landry and Jennings be open.

And to boot, he's going to be one of those guys who scores 20 one week and 3 the next.

See what other WRs he is willing to pair with Royal for Fitz.

Ended up not trading Fitty and gave him a 2nd rounder instead, which seems reasonable for taking a flyer on Stills. Dropped Montee Ball's useless ass to make room.

Need to decide on a WR3. I figure it's pretty much between Allen Robinson (vs. CAR) or Markus Wheaton (vs. NE), although I also have Charles Johnson (vs. SF). Right now, I have Wheaton in the slot, but I'm having second thoughts, due to Wheaton possibly getting more coverage due to Bryant, Bell, and Pouncey being out. Johnson seems to have emerged as Teddy Bridgewater's faqvorite reciever, so that counts for something, I guess. Robinson, I know has been making a lot of noise this preseason, but I don't know about trusting a receiver from Jacksonville. Thoughts?