DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Rev Ray

i've heard valiente called a lot of things, but juiced up seems like a stretch. he just round, man.

Not everyone on the gas looks like Sid or Warrior.  Most look more like Nakanishi or Tenzan.

Anyway watching a smallish GIF of a guy I'm not familiar with on a smallish screen, he looked gassed.  Mea culpa.

Edited by cool arrow

The "on the gas" discussion going on seems like a good time to remind people of both Jamie Noble and Funaki.

And Sonjay Dutt.

I was watching the Amell/Neville vs. Stardust/Barrett with my friend and I couldn't help but notice how much bigger even Stardust and Neville looked than Amell.  Amell is in great shape and he looks like a body builder on Arrow, but he looked like a skinny teenager compared to everyone else in the match. If you had to stand next to those guys every night you might want to get on the juice to even look credible. 

I was watching the Amell/Neville vs. Stardust/Barrett with my friend and I couldn't help but notice how much bigger even Stardust and Neville looked than Amell.  Amell is in great shape and he looks like a body builder on Arrow, but he looked like a skinny teenager compared to everyone else in the match. If you had to stand next to those guys every night you might want to get on the juice to even look credible. 

Karl Malone looked skinny as well when he was among pro-wrestlers.