DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Rev Ray

BiiRUym.gif

Am I correct in remembering that Vince blew one quad sliding into the ring and blew the other by favoring the injured leg?  Fucking spectacular.  Remember, kids: too much steroids, bodybuilding, and no other training means your muscles will be all show and no go.  Seriously, do not just shoot yourself full of irradiated horse piss and do 3000 leg extensions.

The fact that he stays in character the entire time is the best part.  I imagine he was in an incredible amount of pain, but he is going to get that angle over no matter what.

How to not enter a ring 101.

Someone broke his nose on the bottom rope getting into the ring once; I'm thinking it was Test?

Yep. I believe Rodney from the MSP did as well. Both wore the Rip Hamilton mask after.

It's harder to slide into the ring than it looks sometimes.  During my ref career, I was set to ref every match in a tag team tournament (I was the only ref that day).  First match, I slid in to the ring and racked my nuts on the edge of the apron.  Thank god the entrances took a while..

• Like 1

BiiRUym.gif

Am I correct in remembering that Vince blew one quad sliding into the ring and blew the other by favoring the injured leg?  Fucking spectacular.  Remember, kids: too much steroids, bodybuilding, and no other training means your muscles will be all show and no go.  Seriously, do not just shoot yourself full of irradiated horse piss and do 3000 leg extensions.

The fact that he stays in character the entire time is the best part.  I imagine he was in an incredible amount of pain, but he is going to get that angle over no matter what.

He looked more like he was completely pissed, which would be more closer to his actual personality, I guess.  The guy probably felt humiliated given that he hates people to see his weaknesses/issues.

HrgVM9e.gif

New Day or Rusev.... who do I heart more?

Apparently there is a picture where if you focus on Summer Rae's finger it points to right on one of Russev's nipples.  So based on that it is a win for the Bulgarian

Although if we are basing an argument on men and their tits then nobody will ever beat Big E   :lol:

HrgVM9e.gif

New Day or Rusev.... who do I heart more?

Apparently there is a picture where if you focus on Summer Rae's finger it points to right on one of Russev's nipples.  So based on that it is a win for the Bulgarian

Although if we are basing an argument on men and their tits then nobody will ever beat Big E   :lol:

4BJ4GJz.gif

zRHlmKA.gif