DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2015 - AUGUST

DEAN

Kyle Schwarber says, "Fuck you, Jobu, I do it myself!"

The balls on this guy.

That bullpen though.

Fucking Strop with his Marmol bullshit. Hammel wasn't much better. I didn't lose much sleep at least. I fell asleep during the Strop inning.

Kyle Schwarber says, "Fuck you, Jobu, I do it myself!"

The balls on this guy.

That bullpen though.

Fucking Strop with his Marmol bullshit. Hammel wasn't much better. I didn't lose much sleep at least. I fell asleep during the Strop inning.

Marmol

Marmol

Marmol

Marmol

Marmol

Marmol

Marmol

Marmol

Marmol

Marmol

God, he messed you up so bad.  It's been two years and you're still seeing him everywhere.

He's gone, man...

R_Sleeping_With_The_Enemy_2.jpg

Yeah...he's gone...yeah...

marmol

Good on the LAD front office for keeping Utley out of SF, I suppose. (Although he's 10/5, so he had full veto, who knows if he would have landed there)

Kike to CF and Joc gets sat down for a spell, perhaps?

That bullpen broke my goddamn heart last night. AJ helps out his buddy with a 3R HR, and Baez, Howell and Garcia gave up the ghost. I drove all the way home hella steamed. Today everybody sucked, so at least they are playing as a team.

I do greatly enjoy the lunatics in the RF bleachers at the Coliseum. So I got a good game to watch with a shitty outcome. Can't win them all, right?

Edited by grilledcheese

We won a thing and our former player of a whole 3 weeks ago threw a no-hitter, by far the highlight of his entire career. It's not even close. I'm happy to see former Brewers players I liked doing well. Happy to see guys like Gallardo, Fielder, Cain, Escobar, Estrada and whomever else there is when they're doing well. Never had any hate for guys that leave in FA due to obvious money reasons or get traded. Now, if only Rickie Weeks of 5 years ago still existed.