DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

Of course the sorta other side of the story...

Eugene Nick Dinsmore ‏@UGeneDinsmore  1h1 hour ago Homewood, AL

@ryansatin @buckneverstops This was due retribution dating back to mania weekend in NYC when Buck attacked Sabu's 45 yr old agent @ess316

So, CJ Parker of all people is debuting with New Japan.  I could've sworn he just retired within the past couple of months.

ETA: He did!  And it was just two weeks ago.  WTF?

Juice Robinson is debuting in Japan, I don't know what you're talking about man. CJP is totally retired. :P

• Like 1

I'd be afraid to run a misogyny gimmick- because it's quite possible the fans would side with the misogynist, or that real life threats/violence could come into play.

Why are you so scared of ethics in games journalism?

(Seriously though, I think you could run it in NXT, but not on RAW.)

• Like 1

So, CJ Parker of all people is debuting with New Japan.  I could've sworn he just retired within the past couple of months.

ETA: He did!  And it was just two weeks ago.  WTF?

Guessing he "retired" because he needed to get out of some bookings to go make some real money.

I'd be afraid to run a misogyny gimmick- because it's quite possible the fans would side with the misogynist, or that real life threats/violence could come into play.

Why are you so scared of ethics in games journalism?

(Seriously though, I think you could run it in NXT, but not on RAW.)

Because more neckbeards watch nxt?

No current or former WWE wrestler has shown up on the Ashley Madison database yet?  What the hell?  All this dirt and no one in it.

Not even a high ranking executive...

Athletes and celebrities don't really need such a site if they want to get some strange.  I'm sure finding a willing rat isn't too terribly hard to do without using the internet.  There was also that kerfluffle with Rollin's dick pic on instagram or wherever a while back.